Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t get it the grave photo. Baby toys and teddies but a bottle of prime. And why the jumper and cup? She literally only bought it coz it was £2. Like what actual age do you think the child is. I’m sorry but he’s no age. He stopped aging when he was born and died.
And who ever bought that necklace. Strange behaviour. It’s nice. Bit weird for a friend to buy. But Sabrina could have bought her self something like that years ago so the person took the kids photo of his face and put it on a locket but I thought she said she didn’t give permission for anyone to use his photo. Must be different if she’s being given something. Funny how the sobbing and grief goes away when she gets given presents. They aren’t for the baby they are for her.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I don’t get it the grave photo. Baby toys and teddies but a bottle of prime. And why the jumper and cup? She literally only bought it coz it was £2. Like what actual age do you think the child is. I’m sorry but he’s no age. He stopped aging when he was born and died.
And who ever bought that necklace. Strange behaviour. It’s nice. Bit weird for a friend to buy. But Sabrina could have bought her self something like that years ago so the person took the kids photo of his face and put it on a locket but I thought she said she didn’t give permission for anyone to use his photo. Must be different if she’s being given something. Funny how the sobbing and grief goes away when she gets given presents. They aren’t for the baby they are for her.
I actually thought the same, not worried about his wee face been seen now, no word who sent the necklace? Family? Friend??.. ???
In fairness, his wee anniversary is probably hard on her, but if she didn’t milk it so much it would be easier to have more empathy for her today

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ok my opinion. She bought the necklace herself. When someone sends something they send a wee note and she shows it. She said they sent a card but didn’t show it? If you pause the video right the card writing is hers. With the circle over the I. Then in the video with the presents 🙄 she names people but when it came to the necklace it was those weird sounds she makes. It came from Amazon. I’m certain she bought it herself.
Also why does she talk to him like a 5 year old and say son and mummy in every sentence. It’s so contrite.
And stop swearing on your sons ‘life’ you already went back on it. We all know it and you proved it many times.

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
Her last video looking for more happy birthday wishes. My thoughts on it is perhaps the buying presents and parties were a way of not accepting what happened and if she carried on buying presents and parties she wouldn’t have to accept it and grieve. Now there is no party today she might actually have to face the fact he is living and grieve his death. Cause in all honesty she has not accepted he died in any way shape or form hence the word rest bed not grave and won’t say the the word still born or died or funeral. I wouldn’t be surprised in her head she is thinking he is at his daddy’s this year for his birthday. I bet she thinks to herself all day he is out playing with his friends or in school to get through the day. A make believe world in her head so she doesn’t have to accept he died 12 yrs ago
I first came across Sabrina a good few years ago on a picture editing page on Facebook. She was asking people to put Jamie's head on the school uniform she had bought so see what he would look like... people had actually done it for her aswel. When I came on tiktok I couldn't believe I found her again and that she was still basically doing the same thing!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I actually thought the same, not worried about his wee face been seen now, no word who sent the necklace? Family? Friend??.. ???
In fairness, his wee anniversary is probably hard on her, but if she didn’t milk it so much it would be easier to have more empathy for her today
It’s really hard to have empathy for a person who goes as low as she does. She lies about everything!! From her relationship with the da ,self harming , reading on here and even finding a fing feather. She mocks that poor baby’s death by not letting him rest in peace. Having parties every year for 12 years for stillborn baby. All those people who went to them must have felt so awkward. The only reason she didn’t this year is coz there is no one to invite. They all know what she is really like.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I first came across Sabrina a good few years ago on a picture editing page on Facebook. She was asking people to put Jamie's head on the school uniform she had bought so see what he would look like... people had actually done it for her aswel. When I came on tiktok I couldn't believe I found her again and that she was still basically doing the same thing!
Seriously? That’s so strange. She’s even edited the photos she has of him. The poor wee mites face was all bruised from the blood pooling after he passed away in utero. The canvases she has are all altered photos.
Maybe that’s the photos on the wall that ‘appeared’ of him in a uniform.
And her letting on she doesn’t know how to edit photos.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
How the do does she know he would be in to motorcycle and know the name of every car? Or space? For all she knows that child could have been in to make up and barbies or anything else , fin eejit. Making up a personality in her head for a god forbid still born. ‘Mummy this mummy that’ gway
Another thing that annoys me is the way she says ‘baby’ do offfffff 😂 mummy loves you baby