Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Personally I think it'll turn into a whole drame (cue Cilla!) She'll probably end up having to get the arm amputated then STAPLED back on (not stitched 😉), but this'll be done in memory of her wee man who's 12th Birthday (incase you didn't already know) was on Friday! She'll then go on Live that night (more than likely from Casper's Room) and thank all those who sent lovely messages but won't mention the trolls because she's not going to do that anymore, then she'll say she'll have an early night. An hour later she'll go on Live spouting all kinds of Jackanory about Trolls and how they ruined the big birthday and then she'll open some mystery colour changing car that'll be a load of se but it won't matter because it's for her wee man!

(I mean all the above is what I think hypothetically may happen. It's just a few scenarios that I've made up in my head all by myself and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental 😝)
Campers room 😂😂😂😂 I'm creased 🤣🤣

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I've just started to watch the Asda vid
HOW VILE IS SHE?
Making sure everyone knows including Jodie how much she has spent, SEVERAL times over in the first few seconds
Begrudges a £14 for a living child but can spend more than that on dollies clothes

"You have me bloody robbed blind ya wee se"

EXCUSE ME?
😢 what kind of person speaks to a wee one like that?
Disgusting vulgar tramp🤬

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
HOW VILE IS SHE?
Making sure everyone knows including Jodie how much she has spent, SEVERAL times over in the first few seconds
Begrudges a £14 for a living child but can spend more than that on dollies clothes

EXCUSE ME?
Disgusting vulgar tramp🤬
That's exactly what I said
She s getting worse every day the attention seeking is disgusting

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
HOW VILE IS SHE?

EXCUSE ME?
Disgusting vulgar tramp🤬
I wonder if the ones that paid for the taxi last week are watching her haul 🤔

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I would be so embarrassed if I was Jodie’s mum imagine someone taking your child shopping and posting what they bought her and how much and someone said she’s a walking saint 😂😂 like buy to the child in private no need to try to constantly claim you are a good person we know you aren’t
She's a lost cause , karma will bite her arse one of these days and hopefully soon . Sick to death of her nonsense and I feel sorry for jodie been dragged into her carry on . Sabrina ill be telling the manager of asda to bar you as your no wired right and putting other people's children on social media in their store . That's illegal actually you clampit . Do you have her mums permission??

May 6, 2024
antrim
HOW VILE IS SHE?

EXCUSE ME?
Disgusting vulgar tramp🤬
It’s disgusting how she uses that child to try and make out she’s some sort of saint.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s probably blocked them
It’s the same with Sabrina 2. The woman offered to drive her to hospital and home. Because she wanted money and didn’t get it. She’s now being an evil dick to Sabrina 2. She came on her live and said what everyone else was saying but Sabrina acted all fed up and fed off. She’s trying to phase her out and get her minions to block her.

liljoe

May 31, 2024
Belfast
YOUS BETTER DELETE THIS SITE NOW . HOW DARE YOU s OF MY MUM !! She had a stroke and it's taken her months to actually speak again and trying to write . She is not fake and she is not Lillian. Joanne is her name and everyone calls her little jo because of her height . She has told me today about what's going on and this needs to stop . s of that sabrina woman by all means but not my mum please

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
YOUS BETTER DELETE THIS SITE NOW . HOW DARE YOU s OF MY MUM !! She had a stroke and it's taken her months to actually speak again and trying to write . She is not fake and she is not Lillian. Joanne is her name and everyone calls her little jo because of her height . She has told me today about what's going on and this needs to stop . s of that sabrina woman by all means but not my mum please
Excuse you me,if you scroll back you'll see where everyone apologised for what they said, how come you're mum can say about sabrina owing her money then all of a sudden she is back sticking up her hole. If you don't like what's being said on here you know what to do.

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s the same with Sabrina 2. The woman offered to drive her to hospital and home. Because she wanted money and didn’t get it. She’s now being an evil dick to Sabrina 2. She came on her live and said what everyone else was saying but Sabrina acted all fed up and fed off. She’s trying to phase her out and get her minions to block her.
This is how people will learn what a t she really is. The hard way. That Sabrina 2 doesn’t seem to be all there either like. I see Lilian has changed her name too on tik tok. She’s another one Sabrina ignored for ages until she was mentioned here then all of a sudden she was her friend.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am confused nothing has been said to your mum? Go re read the posts

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Away and take your face for a se 🙄 how dare you come on here and start on us . Are you on your period or something ?? because we all here apologised to your mum and nobody here has said anything bad since . But my gut feeling is telling me that your at it and liljoe is a fake account but if you want to prove me wrong then crack on you Munter