Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
That's Sabby all over 😂 she ss , she talks s , she buys s , she looks s , Our Sabby loves s 🤪 like an animal that loves rolling in its own s 🤣🤣🤣 s s and more s . Shabby sty sabby 😳

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
What no sink in the bathroom that’s mental never heard of that, where I live everything is in the bathroom toilet sink bath shower, you can shower s and shave all in the one place 🤣
Her house is different it’s so weird all thsoe houses are the same there’s no sink in the bathroom it’s a separate room with jsut toilet and sink then bath is separate

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
What no sink in the bathroom that’s mental never heard of that, where I live everything is in the bathroom toilet sink bath shower, you can shower s and shave all in the one place 🤣
Yeah I actually can vouch for that. In an old housing executive house my ex lived in had toilet in one room and then other one bath/shower and sink

May 6, 2024
antrim
The "lovely lovely" woman knew her from TikTok
I wonder if she goes home to her family and says "you'll never guess who came in today?? that headbanger with the dollies"
Every time she comes out of somewhere there just happened to be “a lovely lovely woman” 😂😂 you’re so right they’ll be ripping the back out of her once she leaves. I can’t believe she pushes that doll in that pram to a medical appointment. And she took it on the fecking bus too 😂 nutter

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Did she really just go to the treatment room sit there , film a tiktok and get up and leave. The video’s were posted 6 mins apart? So she waiting got in , got the imaginary staples out , bandaged up, and out again in 6 fing mins. Credit us with some intelligence sabrina. We all saw you didn’t have staples in that night so why keep up the pretence. You are a lying conniving t. You look an utter fool walking your dolly round a health center and we don’t believe there was a lovely lady that knew you. As there’s always a lovely lady. Is it the same one that took the imaginary staples out before. Because she was lovely until you needed a reason for more attention then she was called all sorts for infecting your arm.
Sad pathetic little woman.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Did she really just go to the treatment room sit there , film a tiktok and get up and leave. The video’s were posted 6 mins apart? So she waiting got in , got the imaginary staples out , bandaged up, and out again in 6 fing mins. Credit us with some intelligence sabrina. We all saw you didn’t have staples in that night so why keep up the pretence. You are a lying conniving t. You look an utter fool walking your dolly round a health center and we don’t believe there was a lovely lady that knew you. As there’s always a lovely lady. Is it the same one that took the imaginary staples out before. Because she was lovely until you needed a reason for more attention then she was called all sorts for infecting your arm.
🤣🤣 Wtf she s getting worse and did u hear her say the nurse knew her from tiktok like is that something she s proud of. Always comes on with her attention crap and she s so looking on here she kept on about the haters last night in her live 🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
🤣🤣 Wtf she s getting worse and did u hear her say the nurse knew her from tiktok like is that something she s proud of. Always comes on with her attention crap and she s so looking on here she kept on about the haters last night in her live 🤣
She obviously made those two TikTok’s as “proof” she went. But there’s no way she got in seen treated and out in 6 mins. She’s just proved herself as a liar and that she reads on here. All that was for our benefit. I’m sorry but I don’t believe a word of what she just said or what she did. It just shows are fing crazy she is that she went all the way there to sit in the waiting room show where she is and leave again. What sad little life Sabrina.

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
Is she not looking abit old to pretend that the dolly is her baby?? More like grandma now

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Is she not looking abit old to pretend that the dolly is her baby?? More like grandma now
Omg I know. She said on live sometimes she will say oh the baby is 3 weeks old. Like they would look at her and think nah no way you just had a kid.
Have you seen apparently her granny died. Sad but it’s just another reason for her to garner sympathy

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Omg I know. She said on live sometimes she will say oh the baby is 3 weeks old. Like they would look at her and think nah no way you just had a kid.
Have you seen apparently her granny died. Sad but it’s just another reason for her to garner sympathy
Yeh she should start saying the dollies are her grandkids 🤣 she's getting on . Was just thinking that yes it's sad her gran passed away but she will milk this for all its worth . I had to laugh at her saying she always washes her hands on that video with the hay-fever tablets 😳 she's probably caught an infection of the dog or cats 🙈😂

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Yeh she should start saying the dollies are her grandkids 🤣 she's getting on . Was just thinking that yes it's sad her gran passed away but she will milk this for all its worth . I had to laugh at her saying she always washes her hands on that video with the hay-fever tablets 😳 she's probably caught an infection of the dog or cats 🙈😂
How long till there’s another shrine for someone’s he never talked about before I wonder ?