Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hey you lovely people , I'll give you a laugh 🙈 my hubby came out the shower this morning and sat down on the bed and as he did he actually sat on the plug of my hairdryer 🤣🤣 I couldn't stop laughing 😂😂 he's a bit bruised and ass a bit sore 🙈😂 . I'm a bad wife for laughing and he's not finding it funny and not talking to me because I was telling everyone today 😂 I'm going to hell 😂
I might strategically place my hairdryer plug on my bed next time my hubby annoys me 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh yes and get imaginary staples and an Asda plaster to make it all better 🤣🤣🤣. I've just fetched him a beer and some nibbles and been nice to him but it stops there ffs 😂 if I keep been nice he might think he's in for a good time and I'm too tired for that s the night 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Id be more worried when he has to go to the bathroom 😂😂😂💩🚽 I’d leave the house when that happens hahaha lol
Don’t forget that if he does have to go to the hospital to do TikTok’s sitting in the waiting room and his hospital bracelet. And remember to say it was a lovely lovely lady that seen to him

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Hey you lovely people , I'll give you a laugh 🙈 my hubby came out the shower this morning and sat down on the bed and as he did he actually sat on the plug of my hairdryer 🤣🤣 I couldn't stop laughing 😂😂 he's a bit bruised and ass a bit sore 🙈😂 . I'm a bad wife for laughing and he's not finding it funny and not talking to me because I was telling everyone today 😂 I'm going to hell 😂
Ouch! 😂😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Has anyone noticed that stoma Lillian hasn’t commented on the past 4 videos of Sabrina’s. Maybe she’s finally got the message. That Sabrina is a user and only associates with people that can give her something.
Noticed that too , sabrina is just a user and scrounger . Hard neck she has . Pisses me off that I work full time , pay my taxes for the likes of scabby sabby to waste money on se and has the audacity to scrounge of strangers when she is skint !! Her day is coming , her benifits will be stopped because DWP have been notified of her ways !! Yes Sabby your going to have to tell DWP about your spenditure haha 😄 because I'm the b that has grassed you up as I'm so sick to death of you wasting fing money 😡 most people that are on benifits spend it wisely and know where their priorities are for their family but you are really taking the piss 😡 imagine telling DWP " OH I needed Resin and clothes for my dolls 🙈 ffs Sabby give your fing head a big hard wobble ffs . Go have a bath , wash your hair and maybe brush your teeth too while your at 😳 .

swiftie

Jul 6, 2024
Belfast
Hello I hope you don't mind me joing your group but I had to come here and let yous know that I am one of the few that lent money to sabrina before and I never so much as got a penny back . I got hooked in and felt sorry for her but now I feel so stupid as she is unhinged and a liar . I commented on one of her tik toks a few weeks ago and she blocked me .

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hello I hope you don't mind me joing your group but I had to come here and let yous know that I am one of the few that lent money to sabrina before and I never so much as got a penny back . I got hooked in and felt sorry for her but now I feel so stupid as she is unhinged and a liar . I commented on one of her tik toks a few weeks ago and she blocked me .
It’s so easy to fall for the poor me routine like being stranded at the hospital. But even if money was lender it should always be given or even offered back. She takes what she wants then blocks people so they can’t ask for it back. That’s why we come here so the real truth can be read.
She’s very good at playing the victim. Anyone who says anything against her or doesn’t agree with her are bullies and are jealous of her.
She’s going to end up angering the wrong person and they are going to confront in the real world.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Easily done and I'm just glad that people are starting to see her for what she really is !! . Your more than welcome to join us , we are a lovely bunch of people here 🥰xx

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Id be more worried when he has to go to the bathroom 😂😂😂💩🚽 I’d leave the house when that happens hahaha lol
Don’t forget that if he does have to go to the hospital to do TikTok’s sitting in the waiting room and his hospital bracelet. And remember to say it was a lovely lovely lady that seen to him
Exactly this lol, no videos - then we don’t believe you ❤️😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Noticed that too , sabrina is just a user and scrounger . Hard neck she has . Pisses me off that I work full time , pay my taxes for the likes of scabby sabby to waste money on se and has the audacity to scrounge of strangers when she is skint !! Her day is coming , her benifits will be stopped because DWP have been notified of her ways !! Yes Sabby your going to have to tell DWP about your spenditure haha 😄 because I'm the b that has grassed you up as I'm so sick to death of you wasting fing money 😡 most people that are on benifits spend it wisely and know where their priorities are for their family but you are really taking the piss 😡 imagine telling DWP " OH I needed Resin and clothes for my dolls 🙈 ffs Sabby give your fing head a big hard wobble ffs . Go have a bath , wash your hair and maybe brush your teeth too while your at 😳 .
Do you not remember a post on here a while back of her having to explain amounts in bank account or something? Someone put a screen shot of it up. So she must’ve been reported a while back too lol

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
So I’m thinking of going down to Omagh a scoot on 19th July. It’s an hour and a half drive. I’m actually a bit nervous writing this coz I don’t want anyone starting to hate on me over religion or anything. I am not one bit bitter in the slightest. My partner is in a litttle band from our village, they don’t go to many parades but this year have decided to book a bus for a couple of ‘far away’ parades. So last night they went to Cookstown and on 19th they are planning to go to Omagh. He asked if I wanna go to get out of the house a couple hours. I might, have to see what my sons work rota is. But only reason I was gonna go was to take the piss…like go to Asda foodbank trolley and take a selfie for you guys 😂 take pics in memorable parts of Omagh that Sabby has had drama. Like a fan girl but literally to ttp 😂 so was thinking Asda food bank trolley, outside the infamous charity shop when someone here accused her of stealing a car and cardi 😂 outside the health centre, might even visit the park 😂 no I’m completely taking the piss now, I was sitting laughing to myself though thinking Sabby might come and watch the parade with her dollies.

Anyone think of any other memorable parts in her drama videos?

Please don’t hate me 😭