Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
So I’m thinking of going down to Omagh a scoot on 19th July. It’s an hour and a half drive. I’m actually a bit nervous writing this coz I don’t want anyone starting to hate on me over religion or anything. I am not one bit bitter in the slightest. My partner is in a litttle band from our village, they don’t go to many parades but this year have decided to book a bus for a couple of ‘far away’ parades. So last night they went to Cookstown and on 19th they are planning to go to Omagh. He asked if I wanna go to get out of the house a couple hours. I might, have to see what my sons work rota is. But only reason I was gonna go was to take the piss…like go to Asda foodbank trolley and take a selfie for you guys 😂 take pics in memorable parts of Omagh that Sabby has had drama. Like a fan girl but literally to ttp 😂 so was thinking Asda food bank trolley, outside the infamous charity shop when someone here accused her of stealing a car and cardi 😂 outside the health centre, might even visit the park 😂 no I’m completely taking the piss now, I was sitting laughing to myself though thinking Sabby might come and watch the parade with her dollies.

Anyone think of any other memorable parts in her drama videos?

Please don’t hate me 😭
Hey my family are the same , we are not bitter and have friends from both sides . Love watching the parades x

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
So I’m thinking of going down to Omagh a scoot on 19th July. It’s an hour and a half drive. I’m actually a bit nervous writing this coz I don’t want anyone starting to hate on me over religion or anything. I am not one bit bitter in the slightest. My partner is in a litttle band from our village, they don’t go to many parades but this year have decided to book a bus for a couple of ‘far away’ parades. So last night they went to Cookstown and on 19th they are planning to go to Omagh. He asked if I wanna go to get out of the house a couple hours. I might, have to see what my son’s work rota is. But only reason I was gonna go was to take the piss…like go to Asda foodbank trolley and take a selfie for you guys 😂 take pics in memorable parts of Omagh that Sabby has had drama. Like a fan girl but literally to ttp 😂 so was thinking Asda food bank trolley, outside the infamous charity shop when someone here accused her of stealing a car and cardi 😂 outside the health centre, might even visit the park 😂 no I’m completely taking the piss now, I was sitting laughing to myself though thinking Sabby might come and watch the parade with her dollies.

Please don’t hate me 😭
No hate here! I hope you do come to Omagh & have a wonderful day ☺️

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I actually like sabrinas art stuff I think she has talent there. She could easily sell it maybe her selling stuff J toys she could run her own wee stall in a craft place where would let her make her own money and get her out of the house and help her mental health but she really is a lost cause its always me ,me ,me with her
I agree, she could actually do something honest for herself and she could explains it into a nice wee business but she’s already making excuses to stop.

May 6, 2024
antrim
So I’m thinking of going down to Omagh a scoot on 19th July. It’s an hour and a half drive. I’m actually a bit nervous writing this coz I don’t want anyone starting to hate on me over religion or anything. I am not one bit bitter in the slightest. My partner is in a litttle band from our village, they don’t go to many parades but this year have decided to book a bus for a couple of ‘far away’ parades. So last night they went to Cookstown and on 19th they are planning to go to Omagh. He asked if I wanna go to get out of the house a couple hours. I might, have to see what my sons work rota is. But only reason I was gonna go was to take the piss…like go to Asda foodbank trolley and take a selfie for you guys 😂 take pics in memorable parts of Omagh that Sabby has had drama. Like a fan girl but literally to ttp 😂 so was thinking Asda food bank trolley, outside the infamous charity shop when someone here accused her of stealing a car and cardi 😂 outside the health centre, might even visit the park 😂 no I’m completely taking the piss now, I was sitting laughing to myself though thinking Sabby might come and watch the parade with her dollies.

Please don’t hate me 😭

Omg I’d love to visit all of Sabrina’s hot spots 😂 imagine seeing her in the wild! No hate here at all regarding religion! It doesn’t even come into it with me! Hope you have a wonderful time x

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hello I hope you don't mind me joing your group but I had to come here and let yous know that I am one of the few that lent money to sabrina before and I never so much as got a penny back . I got hooked in and felt sorry for her but now I feel so stupid as she is unhinged and a liar . I commented on one of her tik toks a few weeks ago and she blocked me .
She is a horrible woman who uses people for what she can get. I’m just glad you’re one more person that sees her for what she is. Imagine borrowing money and not giving it back, she is disgusting.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim

Please don’t hate me 😭
The vets....

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland

Please don’t hate me 😭
Go do a video in b and m bargains she can’t go in there since she got done for robbing from them 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Go do a video in b and m bargains she can’t go in there since she got done for robbing from them 😂😂
We’re planning a trip to enniskillen for a wee picnic by the lake. My husband is like we are stopping in to Omagh lol. I want to go to Asda , the park and the graveyard. I would never do anything bad there but I just want to see the grave in real life lol maybe we should all go together with the pitch forks and tar and feathers hahahaha. Joke Sabrina before you go off on one hahaha

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I actually like sabrinas art stuff I think she has talent there. She could easily sell it maybe her selling stuff J toys she could run her own wee stall in a craft place where would let her make her own money and get her out of the house and help her mental health but she really is a lost cause its always me ,me ,me with her

Speaking as someone who makes their living from their craft, she doesnt offer anything you cannot already buy from thousands of people already. Many young teens make the name keyrings she makes and now Temu sell the flower bears she makes for £3. She would need to price her resin pieces quite high as she buys it in such small quantities, an artist will buy it in huge volumes Vs the small bottles she buys.
You either need to offer something totally unique of quality, or something VERY cheap when it comes to handmade items. Sites like Temu/Shein and shops like B&M/Home Bargains allows everyone to make their own items for not a lot of outlay.

She COULD go and study and learn a new skill, one which could be lucrative for her, let her meet new likeminded people and set her up to make her own income, but we all know she wont ever better herself or help herself when she can sit with her hand out

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Please don’t hate me 😭
The park she lives in 😂 it’s not stalking it’s visiting myself and another member on here live here 😂and the band you are going to see is from up here it’s in memory of a young girl and two young boys who drowned in the river so she couldn’t say a thing about it 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
We’re planning a trip to enniskillen for a wee picnic by the lake. My husband is like we are stopping in to Omagh lol. I want to go to Asda , the park and the graveyard. I would never do anything bad there but I just want to see the grave in real life lol maybe we should all go together with the pitch forks and tar and feathers hahahaha. Joke Sabrina before you go off on one hahaha
She’ll be coming after you next 😂😂 she gave me a touch for saying I lived in the same park 😂 accused me of watching her every move but unlike Sabrina I have a life and I avoid her if I can but occasionally see her stomping about the park but apparently that’s stalking in her eyes 😂 but she forgot to mention that she gave out innocent peoples addresses on tik tok

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ok I missed that deleted video she’s on about but how dare she go on about how she’s annoyed about her granny passing away while she’s still sitting on her fat hole in her pjs, today was supposed to be funeral was it not?? Couldn’t have annoyed you that much. I haven’t even watched that whole latest video hit using her grannys passing as an excuse on videos is sick.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Ok I missed that deleted video she’s on about but how dare she go on about how she’s annoyed about her granny passing away while she’s still sitting on her fat hole in her pjs, today was supposed to be funeral was it not?? Couldn’t have annoyed you that much. I haven’t even watched that whole latest video hit using her grannys passing as an excuse on videos is sick.

I didnt see the deleted one either, but we all knew she was going to use the granny dying for attention.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Did it not even go to the funeral omg that’s sick