Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I think she comes to omagh to see her son she used to live in omagh but that’s as much as I know about her lol is Sabrina friends with Veronica too?
Yeah I’ve heard Sabrina waffling on about Veronica too. She’s always at the tills with Aoife (I think it’s Aoife that works in Primark) it’s her mod. But I heard her in a video before saying about how they are lovely and they are always together on the tills lol

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’d love to go too on that day. If only we could identify each other without her knowing haha
I actually wouldn’t give a s if she knew who I was. I only have to give my name and with a little search in comments etc I’d be found quite easily 😂😂😂 she blocked me at a time and I wasn’t even being nasty. Someone had written in her comments something about how she shouldn’t have to give up tiktok an stuff and all I said was something about look how bad tiktok is leaving her mental health. Can’t remember my exact wording. Sure she msgs me asking why I was slagging her…I wrote it in her comments. And it wasn’t slagging.

Just checked it was ‘Jodie prime time’ 😂😂 so now I comment on other stuff under my main account, I don’t give a s. And she can’t do anything coz I’ve never threatened her in any way.

Fs Sabby I’ve been dying with the Rona all week while you’ve had hay fever. Not well enough to come visit you tomorrow evening like I was planning 😂😂 fs can’t believe covid is still a thing in 2024. While you’ve had your sore eyes I’ve been laying on the sofa with a covid migraine and become best friends with a bag of frozen vegetables 🙃

Attachments

• IMG_1260.png
    IMG_1260.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 54

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Would you not be scundered walking in with your dolly and buying all the reduced stuff. Oh but apparently they are grateful to her because no one was buying it. It’s their last ditch attempt to sell it before dumping it. And reduced loving sabby runs right for it. Also I don’t see no anxiety there standing waiting on taxi and having an argument with your phone in the middle of the street. Just remember sabby the benefits people will see all this.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
God love Lillian. She’s back and commenting on every post. The rare time she gets a reply it’s a negative one. Lillian suggested putting the hair in a locket to wear but no she doesn’t do that. What happened to that necklace she bought herself and tried to say it was from a friend. That quickly disappeared.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I actually wouldn’t give a s if she knew who I was. I only have to give my name and with a little search in comments etc I’d be found quite easily 😂😂😂 she blocked me at a time and I wasn’t even being nasty. Someone had written in her comments something about how she shouldn’t have to give up tiktok an stuff and all I said was something about look how bad tiktok is leaving her mental health. Can’t remember my exact wording. Sure she msgs me asking why I was slagging her…I wrote it in her comments. And it wasn’t slagging.

Just checked it was ‘Jodie prime time’ 😂😂 so now I comment on other stuff under my main account, I don’t give a s. And she can’t do anything coz I’ve never threatened her in any way.

Fs Sabby I’ve been dying with the Rona all week while you’ve had hay fever. Not well enough to come visit you tomorrow evening like I was planning 😂😂 fs can’t believe covid is still a thing in 2024. While you’ve had your sore eyes I’ve been laying on the sofa with a covid migraine and become best friends with a bag of frozen vegetables 🙃
She messaged me a while ago too and started by saying don’t dare block me, same thing why are you slagging me, she doesn’t understand that I don’t have to read her messages 😂she has messaged so many people accusing them of talking about her but she doesnt actually have a clue 😳
I hope you feel better soon it’s horrible being sick there seems to be alot of Covid going round at the minute

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
£2 for all the crap they were going to dump I have visions of her doing bin hoking the women has no shame what’s so ever. And saying o they said it was selling and they were greatful to see her coming aye cuz they know o sabby sees a yellow label saves us dumping it.
Exactly I love a bargain and getting sale items but it’s stuff I want and need not just buying for the sake of buying. Animal sanctuary’s or wildlife places would have made good use of that stuff.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Exactly I love a bargain and getting sale items but it’s stuff I want and need not just buying for the sake of buying. Animal sanctuary’s or wildlife places would have made good use of that stuff.
That’s exactly right,it’s only a bargain if you need it. Sabrina just has money to burn on se it seems, yet when she needs a taxi she’s on the beg.