Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What I’ve noticed is Sabrina hates anyone with a different opinion or mindset to her. She likes to say each to their own but if you don’t agree 100% with what she says and does your ousted. I believe it’s why she doesn’t have any real life friends for a long time. If they are kissing her fat arse and believing all her lies then great but question anything and your blocked ! You really can’t talk to people like that. So wrapped up in her make believe world she can’t see the real world anymore.
She’s on live now and there very few people on it so she keeps turning the camera on the doll and touching it so people will ask and she can get attention. She’s also going through the people watching and deciding if she likes them or not. There was one she saw and was like oh do off you weirdo you blocked. Like she loves having that power. It’s seriously pathetic.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Controversial opinion, but does anyone think that Lillian (Belfast whatever now) is actually just trolling Sabby with hercomments? Surely no one in their right mind would get on like that - I'll not lie they do give a laugh like haha
Could be right. Or she’s not in her right mind and thinks that sabby is her mate and actually reads all her comments.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She kinda covered everything already

child loss,
""miscarriage"",
self harm,
30485269531396986 ailments,
supposed stalking/trolling/TORTURE,
609852848475 dead relatives/friends/partners
spurts/ghosts/apparitions
grave visits with her dramatically draped over it
NUMEROUS hospital visits
Domestic violence
catfishing/online dating

She COULD address the shoplifting etc I suppose😆

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I managed a quiet day to myself today and having a coffee & browse.
This seems to have been the moment the ailments started on her new account! To be fair, if she’d just stuck to posing them instead of dramatising her entire life she might have been ok but I think she’s actually worsening her own mental health with her behaviour. When you look at the boys & girls rooms it’s actually really concerning. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about my wee man and what he’d like or be doing (I’m guessing all angel mums are the same) but the minute my family would see my behaviour like Sabrina’s, they’d have me in the clinic.
The desperate need for attention is shocking, the hate that has appeared in her voice is unreal.
I don’t know her personally but even outside looking in, why are people enabling her behaviour?
No real point to this post lol but it’s a quiet day all round so a bit of light reading for you all lol

Attachments

• IMG_0015.png
    IMG_0015.png
    591 KB · Views: 54
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I managed a quiet day to myself today and having a coffee & browse.
This seems to have been the moment the ailments started on her new account! To be fair, if she’d just stuck to posing them instead of dramatising her entire life she might have been ok but I think she’s actually worsening her own mental health with her behaviour. When you look at the boys & girls rooms it’s actually really concerning. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about my wee man and what he’d like or be doing (I’m guessing all angel mums are the same) but the minute my family would see my behaviour like Sabrina’s, they’d have me in the clinic.
The desperate need for attention is shocking, the hate that has appeared in her voice is unreal.
I don’t know her personally but even outside looking in, why are people enabling her behaviour?
No real point to this post lol but it’s a quiet day all round so a bit of light reading for you all lol
💯

I am really sorry for your loss. But Sabrina is so self absorbed, she likely doesn’t see anyone else’s loss as important as hers. Sure there was that screen recording one time with her saying something about not giving a s if other people’s had miscarriages, can’t remember exact wording. She is a selfish person and has no empathy. X