Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ooh she says she getting close to blocking Lilian (Belfast 52) as yesterday she was saying about not throwing out the near perfect resin things. She like don’t no body come at me coz I had it yesterday and I’m getting close to blocking. I’m not being ignorant I’m just saying. Sabby really does think highly of her self. Like her word is law or face the dreaded block button. My god what a sad little life Sabrina. 😂😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ooh she says she getting close to blocking Lilian (Belfast 52) as yesterday she was saying about not throwing out the near perfect resin things. She like don’t no body come at me coz I had it yesterday and I’m getting close to blocking. I’m not being ignorant I’m just saying. Sabby really does think highly of her self. Like her word is law or face the dreaded block button. My god what a sad little life Sabrina. 😂😂
Same pjs today again too. She is bound to reek of fish and b.o. if her pants never get changed …like ever… there is BOUND to be a god awful smell. She needs a social worker

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
How up herself is she? She is so bad at the whole resin thing, she has so many with faults, making all those bears when you can get 6 resin bears in Temu for £1.48 but why do that when you can spend all that money making faulty ones 😆

She spent loads of money on supplies to make those flower bear things, Temu were doing those for under £3 so she couldnt sell those either, she stumbles from one disaster to the next, EVERYONE is doing picky pads, late to the party she is doing them now. The ones you can buy can be remelted over and over, and made again and again. I wonder if hers can?

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
You are 💯 Jellybean. This is a little ‘pocket hug’ I got my daughter off Temu. She suffers with adhd and I got her it just to let her know mummy is always with her. This was £1.90 and it included a lovely little msg on a card. No faults on it, Sabrina would be looking a fortune for hers likely 😂😂 even the faulty ones lol

Attachments

• IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 30

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She likes to think she is a perfectionist with her resin but in reality she doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing. She keeps showing all her se because she wants people to offer money for them. Those lizards look so fragile she couldn’t ship them safely. Once this fad is over she will move on to something else. To her everything she makes is money making potential.
For the love of god if you are going to spend all day in your pjs at least change them. And please blow your fing nose. You aren’t 5 years old and need mummy to blow it for you.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
She likes to think she is a perfectionist with her resin but in reality she doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing. She keeps showing all her se because she wants people to offer money for them. Those lizards look so fragile she couldn’t ship them safely. Once this fad is over she will move on to something else. To her everything she makes is money making potential.
For the love of god if you are going to spend all day in your pjs at least change them. And please blow your fing nose. You aren’t 5 years old and need mummy to blow it for you.
She hasn’t got the patience for them, everything needs to be done yesterday, her temperament doesn’t help either, cross because of the imperfections and going agitated to try again

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Laughing at her saying she has a loud accent she a mouth piece I live a good distance from Sabrina and I was in my house today and I heard her talking so I looked out the window I could hear what she was saying to the person now I couldn’t hear the other person and nor do I care what they were saying but it’s the fact I can hear her every word but yet she said she doesn’t shout 😂😂