Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That last picture, she looks deranged 😂 she looks like she’s looking straight at you, did she catch u taking the pic? Prob thinks she’s some
Sort of celeb 😂
I think she might have seen my car but I honestly couldn’t give a s. I would have loved her to come over and say something.
Can literally never believe anything she ever says as I witnessed that whole interaction with those poor boys. The way she watched them and leered at them was creepy. And she was walking away then came back to offer to watch their bikes. The poor boys didn’t know what to do. Then the lies in the video that I watched her record were laughable. When she lifts the phone up you can see my car in the parking spot.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She defo mustn’t have seen the dirt site over the last day. Coz no way on this earth would she not have a rant up about the stalkers and the torturers making her life hell bla bla 😂
The fact that she made such a big deal about how no one was allowed near her son’s grave yet I drove straight in took pictures and left again. Means she can’t do s about it.
She claims she’s on benefits due to social anxiety yet she bounced into mcds which was packed. Was stomping about the place like she owned it. My husband who has actual social anxiety said that would be his worst nightmare. He couldn’t even go in by himself and when we were in he kept moving around thinking he was in peoples way.
She is nothing but a dirty smelly liar. And it’s an insult to people who have these actual conditions.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Just wanna say it’s wild how dirty her house gets consider she doesn’t smoke or anything for the dust . Can she just not make a video without bringing us in to it? And she calls us obsessed? Dying for her to bring up the pictures she’s probably has seen it and has smoke coming out of her ears trying not to say anything because she mentions every single thing we talk about

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
In my opinion people who constantly say they are cleaning their house don’t actually do it. She says she cleans everyday but it’s only her there. And there is also an excuse as to why something is messy. It’s usually the trolls getting her down but lately it’s been her eyes. In real life I saw so squinting or rubbing her eyes they just looked old and wrinkly

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She said she doesn’t give a do but mentions on here every chance she gets 😳 maybe I’m not clean lol but i wouldn’t use bleach on a wooden unit I put it in my toilet and on my floors lol does she even know how to clean 😂 one person should not make that much mess someone is carrying back what’s said but they haven’t dared tell her about yesterday lol someone should message her or post it on tik tok 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think she might have seen my car but I honestly couldn’t give a s. I would have loved her to come over and say something.
Can literally never believe anything she ever says as I witnessed that whole interaction with those poor boys. The way she watched them and leered at them was creepy. And she was walking away then came back to offer to watch their bikes. The poor boys didn’t know what to do. Then the lies in the video that I watched her record were laughable. When she lifts the phone up you can see my car in the parking spot.
Just goes to show how pathetic her life is, making up stories for tik tok. Those poor boys were probably afraid of her, she’s bloody scary looking. That pic of her carrying the doll in the car seat was just 😂 the fing nutter, I still can’t believe she takes that doll everywhere she goes. Anybody who believes that doll is a real baby wouldnt even believe it’s her baby. She genuinely looks like she’s in her mid 50’s.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I think she has been sniffing that bleach

How many times does she need to say "I dont give a f*%K what the cretins think"?
I laugh each time she says it as it CLEARLY annoys her SO much :ROFLMAO:

Giving us "a wee bit of recognition"
she is never done talking about us,
stupid mare:oops:

Every corner of her house is hoaching with bags and boxes piled high with tat
a spray and a baby wipe is NOT cleaning

neon chicken dinner incoming...

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think she has been sniffing that bleach

How many times does she need to say "I dont give a f*%K what the cretins think"?
I laugh each time she says it as it CLEARLY annoys her SO much :ROFLMAO:

Giving us "a wee bit of recognition"
she is never done talking about us,
stupid mare:oops:

Every corner of her house is hoaching with bags and boxes piled high with tat
a spray and a baby wipe is NOT cleaning

neon chicken dinner incoming...
If she didn’t care she wouldn’t even be thinking about us to mention us.
And as for cleaning a wooden unit with bleach and a baby wipe 😂🫠

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If she didn’t care she wouldn’t even be thinking about us to mention us.
And as for cleaning a wooden unit with bleach and a baby wipe 😂🫠
That’s her version of cleaning. Bleach spray on wood or anything and either toilet roll or a baby wipe.
Someone who cleans as much as she says would have some experience on cleaning.
And off course she has to video herself doing it to prove she does it. It’s all for attention. Look at me doing what every other adult does on a daily basis. And of course doing the units so people will give her sympathy about the boys. Sick sick woman

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Haha she’s raging that she was caught out and has to turn it around on us for taking the photos. There were no kids faces on those pics and she gets many people on her TikTok videos walking round town.
I didn’t go up to you cause you are a nut case and would probably run me down with the pram. I wouldn’t touch you with my car it can’t afford that type of damage.
Also thought I wasn’t allowed near the grave but yet there I was.
I didn’t wait for you btw you thundered in while we were ordering and we were sitting eating in the car.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
She said she doesn’t give a do but mentions on here every chance she gets 😳 maybe I’m not clean lol but i wouldn’t use bleach on a wooden unit I put it in my toilet and on my floors lol does she even know how to clean 😂 one person should not make that much mess someone is carrying back what’s said but they haven’t dared tell her about yesterday lol someone should message her or post it on tik tok 😂
That’s what I thought, bleach on a wooden unit 😱 little bit of pledge should be all that’s needed.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Jesus Christ that last voice over video I was just waiting for the “if you want to help Sabrina send just £5 a month to her PayPal “ it’s like those Africa videos with that voice over. She sits there posing and acting like she’s listening to the words, she can’t understand what the voice over is saying as he’s using Big words lol and omg what a cat fish with those filters.
Howling 🤣🤣🤣