Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Wow she is vicious. That’s the real Sabrina. What makes her think because someone doesn’t put all cheap tat over a grave that means their loved one is forgotten about? How dare she imply that. She doesn’t know what that baby’s family are feeling. Maybe they find it too hard to visit the grave. Sabrina you dick, you don’t need to buy junk to prove you’re thinking about the dead. They’re fing dead all of that means nothing!
Shes unreal isn’t she I would love to go and tell the mother of that child what she’s saying but I won’t get involved, this is why I dislike her so much she is so unbelievably nasty the things she comes out with 😳 not everyone visits graves doesn’t mean they think any less of their child

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Can I just say to the family of that wee angel I’m sorry you are being dragged into this. I don’t know who you are but you don’t deserve that. If she is talking about the baby’s grave that is beside Adrian’s can I just say it’s in a very good condition. There is a wee flower pot thing in front of it. There is no tat or rubbish around it and it looks perfect. Like a grave should be. If she wants to take a picture of it let her there’s nothing wrong with that wee grave. She can’t hack that people don’t behave as mad as her and maybe can’t face seeing a grave. That woman is a vicious person. You want to know why I did this to show people the real Sabrina with the evil tongue.
If she wants to play that game I’ll go back to Omagh and take as many pictures as I want you can do do all.
As for your sons and brothers graves they look over grow and tatty with all the junk on them. The stuff you leave may look pretty when you first put it there but after a few days it’s ruined from the weather and it makes the graves look awful.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She keeps mentioning this child that was in the pic. You clearly can’t make out any child’s face or anything that would give their identity away!
As for her ringing the police, I bet they’re all sitting there pulling straws to see what poor bastard has to go out to her house to listen to her again.
Nothing illegal was done, it’s not illegal to sit at mc Donald’s, or to take photos of someone who’s already put herself all over the internet.
If I were you I’d change those pj bottoms before the cops call Sabrina 🐟

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
We’re not 100% sure Lillian’s isn’t actually Sabrina hahaha. If not definitely a few lights off up there. To hear someone say such vile things about another persons little baby who isn’t here anymore is disgusting.

That's Sabrina ALL over though, she is vile to her core. No one else feels as much pain as she does, no one else's loss is as big or tragic as hers, selfish attention seeking hag.

Who goes after a wee baby like she just did?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That's Sabrina ALL over though, she is vile to her core. No one else feels as much pain as she does, no one else's loss is as big or tragic as hers, selfish attention seeking hag.

Who goes after a wee baby like she just did?
She’s awful I know who she is on about and to be honest that person has never ever mentioned Sabrina and is clueless as to what Sabrina is saying about her she needs exposed to everyone so they can see how vile she is poor wee child