Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Haha she’s raging that she was caught out and has to turn it around on us for taking the photos. There were no kids faces on those pics and she gets many people on her TikTok videos walking round town.
I didn’t go up to you cause you are a nut case and would probably run me down with the pram. I wouldn’t touch you with my car it can’t afford that type of damage.
Also thought I wasn’t allowed near the grave but yet there I was.
I didn’t wait for you btw you thundered in while we were ordering and we were sitting eating in the car.
Shell be ragin 😂😂 she was in a public place there’s nothing she can do. She tried to say I was stalking her because I can see her walking down the park sometimes 😂 I flippin live here unfortunately it’s not for the want of trying to get out

May 6, 2024
antrim
Shell be ragin 😂😂 she was in a public place there’s nothing she can do. She tried to say I was stalking her because I can see her walking down the park sometimes 😂 I flippin live here unfortunately it’s not for the want of trying to get out
Well exactly Omagh doesn’t belong to her, it’s a free country. And it’s not like you were sitting outside her house, you were at mc Donald’s. A public place. All the wee arse lickers jumping on her comments, funny how they never comment on her cringy voice over posts. They only seem to come out when there’s drama. Says it all really.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Apparently she’s going to McDonald’s and asking for the cctv footage of the car and then going to the police 🤣🤣😂😂🤣 I’m going to be cautioned for taking photos in a public place and putting them on a public platform. Nothing like what she does when she videos all round her when she’s out. She has no idea who I am. Muahahahaha
As if mc Donald’s are going to hand over cctv to her 😂😂😂 the woman’s a fing looper.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Apparently she’s going to McDonald’s and asking for the cctv footage of the car and then going to the police 🤣🤣😂😂🤣 I’m going to be cautioned for taking photos in a public place and putting them on a public platform. Nothing like what she does when she videos all round her when she’s out. She has no idea who I am. Muahahahaha
She doesn’t seem to get you were jn a public place 😂 nor did she mention the police won’t listen to her and she was told several times if she didn’t stop naming people on tik tok she would be arrested so the police have zero interest in anything she has to say

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wow she is vicious. That’s the real Sabrina. What makes her think because someone doesn’t put all cheap tat over a grave that means their loved one is forgotten about? How dare she imply that. She doesn’t know what that baby’s family are feeling. Maybe they find it too hard to visit the grave. Sabrina you dick, you don’t need to buy junk to prove you’re thinking about the dead. They’re fing dead all of that means nothing!