Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Can I just say to the family of that wee angel I’m sorry you are being dragged into this. I don’t know who you are but you don’t deserve that. If she is talking about the baby’s grave that is beside Adrian’s can I just say it’s in a very good condition. There is a wee flower pot thing in front of it. There is no tat or rubbish around it and it looks perfect. Like a grave should be. If she wants to take a picture of it let her there’s nothing wrong with that wee grave. She can’t hack that people don’t behave as mad as her and maybe can’t face seeing a grave. That woman is a vicious person. You want to know why I did this to show people the real Sabrina with the evil tongue.
If she wants to play that game I’ll go back to Omagh and take as many pictures as I want you can do do all.
As for your sons and brothers graves they look over grow and tatty with all the junk on them. The stuff you leave may look pretty when you first put it there but after a few days it’s ruined from the weather and it makes the graves look awful.
She always brings people into it that have nothing to do with here the mother of that baby she gave out her initials and house number one night along with another neighbour who has nothing to do with either when confronted she removed them straight away because she was told the police were being called and she asked the person not too because the police had given her warnings. She’s a disgrace to bring a baby into it 😳

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She’s awful I know who she is on about and to be honest that person has never ever mentioned Sabrina and is clueless as to what Sabrina is saying about her she needs exposed to everyone so they can see how vile she is poor wee child

She said that wee baby was "lying there neglected" (that is a vile thing to say) so how come hers in in heaven or in his bedroom or where ever else she pretends to see him, yet theirs supposedly isnt? VILE. OLD. HAG.
I have heard her spout some bile in her time but that tonight really is horrendous, she should be ashamed.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She said that wee baby was "lying there neglected" (that is a vile thing to say) so how come hers in in heaven or in his bedroom or where ever else she pretends to see him, yet theirs supposedly isnt? VILE. OLD. HAG.
I have heard her spout some bile in her time but that tonight really is horrendous, she should be ashamed.
She’s awful but what she didn’t say was that woman went onto have a child so maybe Sabrina she’s focusing on the child she has unlike Sabrina who is obsessed with a child that was never here. She’s clearly jealous and I’ve heard her slagging that child of on tik tok before saying he was saying things about her jamie he’s not old enough to know anything about her or her child horrible woman

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
It was horrendous. Saying any wonder the baby gave up fighting..I can’t believe how disgusting she just spoke about a baby and their family

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So she thinks the hardworking psni are going to come rushing out to her and then go to McDonald’s get the cctv footage of a car then Find out who it was then come arrest me and go back to her and tell her who I am. When no law has been broken!!!! Catch yourself on Sabrina. You can tell either she hasn’t called them (because they were so lovely) or they have told her that no law has been broken. Her wee comment don’t know if they will follow up on this or not. In other words they told her some home truths. And reiterated for her to stay off comment cafe and not make TikTok videos about it if it hurts her feelings so much.
And to Sabrina’s “friend” could you tell her this. I didn’t approach her coz I could give two fs about her. I was in McDonald’s first when she walked in. I walked past her to leave. We sat in the car eating our food when she came out. Pictures were taken to prove her to be a liar on her videos. I did hear all that was being said as she is that fing loud.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So she thinks the hardworking psni are going to come rushing out to her and then go to McDonald’s get the cctv footage of a car then Find out who it was then come arrest me and go back to her and tell her who I am. When no law has been broken!!!! Catch yourself on Sabrina. You can tell either she hasn’t called them (because they were so lovely) or they have told her that no law has been broken. Her wee comment don’t know if they will follow up on this or not. In other words they told her some home truths. And reiterated for her to stay off comment cafe and not make TikTok videos about it if it hurts her feelings so much.
And to Sabrina’s “friend” could you tell her this. I didn’t approach her coz I could give two fs about her. I was in McDonald’s first when she walked in. I walked past her to leave. We sat in the car eating our food when she came out. Pictures were taken to prove her to be a liar on her videos. I did hear all that was being said as she is that fing loud.
Isn’t she just I live a good bit from her and if she is outside talking to people I can hear her conversation clearly 😂 it’s unreal how loud she is

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
SEE YOU IN PORTRUSH SABRINA, coz I will be fing confronting you about what you just said about a wee baby giving up its fight of life because of its family. Hateful bitter oul bastard.
She won’t be so big then, I’ve seen her out fighting with the neighbours but the neighbours usually walk away because the name she calls are unreal and they can’t be bothered with her

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’d love to know the woman’s name of the baby. I would find her and msg her on Facebook and show her that video. I can’t get over how she spoke about a deceased child and their family. Not an ounce of empathy.

Sabrina if I ever visit Omagh il be right down at your fence taking selfies, I already found you on google maps when you shared your address. Was able to spot that shrine thing in your wee garden. I would have been down visiting the other week but covid stopped me.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’d love to know the woman’s name of the baby. I would find her and msg her on Facebook and show her that video. I can’t get over how she spoke about a deceased child and their family. Not an ounce of empathy.

Sabrina if I ever visit Omagh il be right down at your fence taking selfies, I already found you on google maps when you shared your address. Was able to spot that shrine thing in your wee garden. I would have been down visiting the other week but covid stopped me.
I’m not sure if she has fb but her brother does and he lives next to his sister I can’t even share her name on here as it’s too public and it’s not fair on her otherwise I would give you the name to let her know what’s being said.