Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She said what kind of people are they they should be in bed with their partners getting some but they are here watching you.
Then oh men wouldn’t touch them.
Just me being nosey trying to work out who it is 😂 it’s definitely someone who lives in this area either that or they are good at stalking themselves

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s who I thought it was as she showed the grave before when took it upon herself to clean it with out permission!! Might have been round the time she was putting selection boxes on graves taking videos and uploading them on to TikTok!! My daughters buried there I was waiting on her posting her grave luckily for her and didn’t or she’d of had a sore face
She has some cheek to be posting anyone’s grave and then complaining when people do the same.
I’m so sorry for your loss thankfully she didn’t show your daughters she has no thought for anyone but herself

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s lucky she has such understanding neighbours I wouldn’t be quite so forgiving.
It was her neighbour who was posting on here earlier sticking up for her she has been mentioned on here before too that’s why she’s so rattled I wouldn’t be able to stand it either thankfully I have quiet neighbours

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s prob her niece Courtney. She was in her live earlier.
I have a feeling it was her neighbour because she was giving out information she assumes I’m someone else but I’ve passed it on to the person she is sharing personal information about and she can deal with it whatever way she chooses. The neighbour is rattled because she was mentioned on here before