Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Well to be fair she didn't.

You clearly have selective deafness, you call me out by lying and I answered it, and you conveniently ignored me. Now here you are trying for a 2nd time, now, can you remember what " " are??

"He deserves a better family, why do you think he stopped fighting? He seen what kinda family he was getting born into and he thought why would I want to be born into that fin family? she cant even look after his fing rest bed eh? cant even look after his fing rest bed eh ye pack of filthy tramps"

What despicable piece of garbage would say that?

May 6, 2024
antrim
can someone please explain what damage I did by taking those photos? You would think I’d run over her dog the way she’s talking. And what is the fixation with the comment about the balloons? It was nothing bad.
She’s just loving having something to moan about. She sounds hyper with the excitement of having something to yap about for sympathy. She’s getting worse, she doesn’t even try to hide the fact that she’s claiming to be so upset she’s self harming. An hour after supposedly needing an ambulance she’s sitting shovelling down hula hoops on live! I mean come on to do how is there anyone left who doesn’t see this piece of s for what she is!