Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Well, some of us need to be up early to earn so Sabby can sit on her backside playing dollies.

She is just sitting there lying through her teeth for attention, I hope Sabrinaangelmom is screen recording so it can be put out there for everyone to see.
Someone catch me up on the highlights tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

May 7, 2024
ireland
Here’s the thing, lets say it was the aunt who took the photos/is a bully on the dirt site…why does that give Sabrina the right to comment on another child’s grave to retaliate? Its not the parents supposedly doing it!! What this aunt does is completely separate!! I hope those poor parents get sent that video because even if the aunt fing drop kicked her into next week, those poor parents are completely innocent & shouldnt have their babies grave slandered on tiktok, regardless of how she thinks it looks.

Edit to add, if those parents landed to her door tonight to confront her, how would she worm her way out of that? ‘Oohh welll ehhh the aunt said s about me online so im gonna s off your babies grave’…in the words of the woman herself
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
No, H but their partners surname is s he’s a brother of the aunt she thinks is on here
That’s who I thought it was as she showed the grave before when took it upon herself to clean it with out permission!! Might have been round the time she was putting selection boxes on graves taking videos and uploading them on to TikTok!! My daughters buried there I was waiting on her posting her grave luckily for her and didn’t or she’d of had a sore face