Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Going way back here, but does anyone remember when she was getting hate mail and the i's had a ° on them and she said sure only weans write like that!!! Look at her writing in the PIP letter!?!? I always maintained she was sending them to herself for more clout. She hasn't had one in a long time. Maybe she can't afford the stamp, she's too busy buying bird feed.
I always thought it was her as well, she must not have been getting enough attention so she moved onto something else she always has to be the victim about something

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Going way back here, but does anyone remember when she was getting hate mail and the i's had a ° on them and she said sure only weans write like that!!! Look at her writing in the PIP letter!?!? I always maintained she was sending them to herself for more clout. She hasn't had one in a long time. Maybe she can't afford the stamp, she's too busy buying bird feed.
The dig about the bird feed 😂😂😂😂 right enough she bought more bird feed a few days ago, like why, sure she bought all them 5p packets the other week and bought that much of it she had to book a taxi straight away to take her up home. What’s the obsession with bird feed

May 6, 2024
antrim
The dig about the bird feed 😂😂😂😂 right enough she bought more bird feed a few days ago, like why, sure she bought all them 5p packets the other week and bought that much of it she had to book a taxi straight away to take her up home. What’s the obsession with bird feed
She’s enough bird feed to last her the rest of the year, but I guarantee she’ll still buy more when she’s out shopping again 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She’s enough bird feed to last her the rest of the year, but I guarantee she’ll still buy more when she’s out shopping again 😂
Lonely Home Alone 2 GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She thinks she can just sh lap up the attention then expect Omagh to bandage her up send her in her way!! That’s not how it works when you tell doctors etc you’ve harmed yourself they will ask do your wounds need medical attention they don’t push to see them (as it’s a personal thing to do and is often hidden)! If you say they need attention and show them they will then assess what physical treatment is required! The doctor etc then needs to get the MH involved to make there your are safe and aren’t having thoughts to harm or unalive yourself! It’s decided then what road to take hospital admission or home support from the MH team calling every day!! This is my personal experience

It baffles me that none of this has happened with big mena!! 100% this is all offered to her but is being refused as it doesn’t suit her attention seeking ways!! The amount of money wasted on her to play along with her TikTok attention slinging ways is scandalous! There is genuine ppl out there suffering that can’t get an appointment never mind an ambulance out!!

She makes me pure raging

May 6, 2024
antrim
For someone who snarled the other day that she wasnt giving the dirt site any more mentions she sure spend a LOT of time talking about here :ROFLMAO:

She is a total zoomer, stomping along with her dolly raving away into her phone:oops:

PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION, PLEASE ASK ME WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT
Screenshot 2024-07-30 120332.png
She wonders why we watch her, it’s for this s 😂 walking through a nice peaceful park with her dolly, sneering away at the ‘trolls’ 😂 comedy gold

May 6, 2024
antrim
She thinks she can just sh lap up the attention then expect Omagh to bandage her up send her in her way!! That’s not how it works when you tell doctors etc you’ve harmed yourself they will ask do your wounds need medical attention they don’t push to see them (as it’s a personal thing to do and is often hidden)! If you say they need attention and show them they will then assess what physical treatment is required! The doctor etc then needs to get the MH involved to make there your are safe and aren’t having thoughts to harm or unalive yourself! It’s decided then what road to take hospital admission or home support from the MH team calling every day!! This is my personal experience

It baffles me that none of this has happened with big mena!! 100% this is all offered to her but is being refused as it doesn’t suit her attention seeking ways!! The amount of money wasted on her to play along with her TikTok attention slinging ways is scandalous! There is genuine ppl out there suffering that can’t get an appointment never mind an ambulance out!!

She makes me pure raging
I think the doctors are well on to her. They know she has no intention of doing serious harm, and this crap she pulls every other weekend is purely for attention off social media. Like you say self harm is usually a very private thing. People will go to great lengths to hide it. Not this wing ding, she loves to shout it from the rooftops. She’s bound to notice the attention she used to get has waned off. Everyone is sick of her now. She’s a childish t.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I think the doctors are well on to her. They know she has no intention of doing serious harm, and this crap she pulls every other weekend is purely for attention off social media. Like you say self harm is usually a very private thing. People will go to great lengths to hide it. Not this wing ding, she loves to shout it from the rooftops. She’s bound to notice the attention she used to get has waned off. Everyone is sick of her now. She’s a childish t.
Ppl see through her!! She thinks shes smarter and a step ahead of everyone!! Ppl watch because it’s reality tv in real time not because they support her and are her friends! She’s the talk of the country

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
It’s crazy how much her voice changes. She is an actual psychopath!

And yes 100% she’ll have the pay pal up later looking money for taxi. Oul beggy Mina. She makes a mockery out of self harm/mental health. It’s all a big attention seeking joke for her. Sad sad bastard.

Edit - forgot to mention the pants of her walking down the road pushing the pram, big girl is out of puff

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1722339719.mp4
    35.5 MB