Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ppl see through her!! She thinks shes smarter and a step ahead of everyone!! Ppl watch because it’s reality tv in real time not because they support her and are her friends! She’s the talk of the country
Literally!! I live near Bushmills, so us lot way up on the North Coast get a good laugh at her too 😂😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
She is such a liar, and her idiot followers arent clever enough to work that out for themselves.

£270 of stuff on her Amazon :oops: wishlist, all for her shoddy crafts
Absolute no shame has she. All while she’s spending her money on bloody toys to remain in the box gathering dust, then goes on the beg when something important crops up like vets bills or needing a taxi home from the hospital because she decided to she wasn’t getting enough attention so rang herself an ambulance 😡

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s urgent care not a&e

No doctors there mena
I was going to say that too but apparently the gp sent her there 😳 would the treatment room not have done unless she’s letting on she needs staples again. Flippin clown and if she was at genuine risk they would contact the crisis team without her permission so they know it’s all for attention 😂

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
She’s obviously reading her whilst sat at the surgery. Notice her comment about how many hours she’s been sat waiting.
Yeah of course she will be in here reading. Also about the pram she took that off a girl for free then complained about it at the start. Selling off toys already and when it didn't work made up it was for a friend who was losing a baby that's just low. She does it all the time and because no one wanted to buy the b&m toys she threw a hissy fit untill the actual girl who said she would buy them but couldn't afford it atm told her she still wanted them. If she didn't waste money buying toys for show to then 2 months later wanna sell them she would have plenty let's be honest she gets dla and pip which isn't being used for the intention it's paid for. She makes me so mad as their is ppl out there struggle. She is fit to work I think the problem is ppl know her about the town and wouldn't give her a job.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She just makes her whole life out of being a victim imagine wasting a gp appointment like that 😳 she wonders any people don’t like her. Also can she not big hayfever tablets like the rest of us my son uses piriteze it might be a wee bit more expensive but it works well if she didn’t waste her money on crao she could buy her own tablets people like her make me so angry