Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Alvin are you still going to the port. I reckon we put up a meeting place and see if she shows up to meet us. Probably catch her hiding round a corner taking pics of us.
My husband wants to have t shirts made with her sayings on it and we’re all going to walk around wearing them 😂😂😂😂
Omg that would be fing hilarious 🤣
I may be tempted to take a drive up lol

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Big Tuna is a nasty one too. Search her name on tiktok and there is videos of her being racist, swearing and backtalking her elderly father, attacking her sister and more. Known to also scam people out of money or sending her things in post (just like sabby )
I asked to join ages ago, it still says pending, what did she say about her please?
There were screenshots uploaded to tiktok of her comments under it, and big tuna actually read all the comments out on live before, do not think she recognised some of the comments were from sabby

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Alvin are you still going to the port. I reckon we put up a meeting place and see if she shows up to meet us. Probably catch her hiding round a corner taking pics of us.
My husband wants to have t shirts made with her sayings on it and we’re all going to walk around wearing them 😂😂😂😂
Yes I am gonna go a scoot to the Port that day! 😂😂 she thinks your couple of pics were bad, I’d be videoing her walking along with the pram 😂