Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How is it ok for her to go up and show the grave on camera. I took the pictures but I didn’t get any others in my pics. She took a video and scanned over the grave. I knew the name on the grave because of her video. Does she think it’s ok for her to do it because she needed to be there. She has no idea why I was there. And I didn’t need to look for it I knew exactly where it was because she tells everyone it’s in section D.
That rant today is her pissed off no one is giving a s about it all. And the police told her where to go and her whole self harm act with the ambulance did work. It’s all falling apart now Sabrina. People are seeing the real you and they reallly don’t like her
So many people suffer with their mental health and no one ever checks on them and that ugrateful lump as people asking how she is and she’s treating them like that 😳 that’s my thought too she said where the grave was and she keeps asking where we all laughing or did someone say it was too much, she doesn’t get no one was laughing at the grave it was too prove a point but she’s obsessed now 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did u see her latest post no mention of he posting peoples addresses on her tik tok saying they were bullying her when they had nothing to do with it she actually needs put out of her house, and people feed it by saying just be careful incase they turn up at your house 😂 believe me when I say the general public is more at risk from that psycho that she is from anyone else

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Exactly. Used her tragic event to gain followers and attention and money. It’s disgusting. And that poor baby’s father was ousted because he didn’t go along with all her drama. She wanted to carry on with the bedroom and he wanted to move on so he was kicked out. She likes to invent little stories about how he nearly killed her. Funny how he was never arrested for that.
She just thinks she can sit and manipulate the world into believing her sad tale of woe. Anyone questions it and they are blocked or called all the disgusting names under the sun. I can’t actually believe she sat there last night gurning and declaring she won’t go back in his room because some one dared to take a picture in a public place. Nothing was done to the grave that she hadn’t already done before. Nothing bad was said about it or it wasn’t damaged. But she takes it to the extreme. How people can sit there and sympathise with her is beyond me.
There was a woman who was offering advice and she was like no damage is done you don’t know if you haven’t lost a child. The woman then said I have lost a child. Then the competitive Sabby came out and it was well no one’s ever took a pic of your child’s grave.
Like really. So fing what.
👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn't have put it any better myself.. and the picture was only taken last week what's her excuse for her behaviour before that shes always a bigger victim than anyone else .. if she genuinely wanted this 2 end cos it's causing her 2 sh she would just come off tiktok but she doesn't . She asked what do we want from her my reply would be 2 stop promoting sh and stop her attention seeking not alot 2 ask sabrina giving the fact that there are kids on tiktok

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn't have put it any better myself.. and the picture was only taken last week what's her excuse for her behaviour before that shes always a bigger victim than anyone else .. if she genuinely wanted this 2 end cos it's causing her 2 sh she would just come off tiktok but she doesn't . She asked what do we want from her my reply would be 2 stop promoting sh and stop her attention seeking not alot 2 ask sabrina giving the fact that there are kids on tiktok
exactly right. Stop making a spectacle of yourself online for attention. Stop promoting SH. Stop exploiting your poor dead child. Stop playing the victim with everything.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She really is a piece of work! She couldn’t care about anyone else’s loss, she’s a narcissist. She can’t handle the fact that there are plenty of people who have had it so much worse than her.
Take those wee girls in Southport who have been murdered, someone mentioned it in the live and she made a comment or 2 and then changed the subject, because she fing knew herself that what those parent are going through makes her pathetic problems pale in comparison. She lost a baby, he was born asleep. It’s awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but if I had to lose a child I’d rather that than getting to know them and see them grow and see their little personalities. She really is just ripping the arse out of the fact she’s had a stillbirth, many women experience it and go on with life. Not Sabrina, she has to sit like a big huffy child on her sofa swearing away down her phone. Whoever said she’s definitely got some sort of developmental delay is spot on. She just isn’t capable of understanding that the world doesn’t revolve around her.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 she doesn't care about other people's losses it's all me me me with her! Them parents had them kids for 6 7 an 9 years bless wee Jamie she was told he was gone she had time 2 accept before she had 2 deliver him them wee kids went 2 a dance class and never came home .. how she changed the subject 2 make it all about her again showed her true colours even more there's no heart there at all