Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Totally appreciate that. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
I had my reasons for being in omagh that day and for being in that graveyard. I knew where the graves where so I went and took photos. There was nothing different in those photos to what she posts her self. I did not s the graves. I posted them on here to show where I was. I was also in McDonald’s when she walked in so I didn’t go out of my way to “stalk” her.
Good I'm glad your taking it how it's meant and if you had other reasons to be there that changes things. Had you soley went there for that purpose is where I would disagree. Yes you didn't do anything wrong in respect of showing the grave as she also does but Sabrina has a different mentality to most lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Good I'm glad you’re taking it how it's meant and if you had other reasons to be there that changes things. Had you soley went there for that purpose is where I would disagree. Yes you didn't do anything wrong in respect of showing the grave as she also does but Sabrina has a different mentality to most lol
No I understand completely what you meant. That’s the thing with Sabrina she is exclaiming that I went completely out of my way to go to the grave yard and omagh in general just to stalk her. That wasn’t the case. I had been in Asda for a nosey then came out and my kid wanted McDonald’s. While me and the husband were standing waiting for our food she walked in. We were eating in the car and she walked out. I saw the whole thing with the boys so I took photos. I saw her TikTok claiming one thing so I posted the correct way of it. She talks loud so I heard everything.
Her tongue is a dangerous thing. She gets an idea and runs with it. People tend to believe it because she says it about 100 times.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
On catch up. Wow that was a lot lol. Haven't been on here in ages. How does one woman have so much drama 🤔
I do want to address one thing though & it's not going to be of popular opinion, nor do I care but you're wrong Fiefie for going out of your way to travel to go near anyone's loved ones grave, verges on almost obsessive actually. We all have loved ones graves & I wouldn't stand for anyone using their graves to make a stupid point, yes you didn't break any laws but it's a step too far. I noticed no one else addressed it with you but I don't follow a crowd & it doesn't sit right with me.
Right I agree 2 a certain extent.. what fiefie posted is nothing new for a start! Far from obsessive so r U trying 2 say anyone that goes 2 Beckham palace or Micheal Jackson's grave r obsessive? She has moan about the state of others graves yet their graves aren't in the best shape themselves? .. I'm no sheep! But Sabrinas words clearly got 2 U hence Ur comment

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Right I agree 2 a certain extent.. what fiefie posted is nothing new for a start! Far from obsessive so r U trying 2 say anyone that goes 2 Beckham palace or Micheal Jackson's grave r obsessive? She has moan about the state of others graves yet their graves aren't in the best shape themselves? .. I'm no sheep! But Sabrinas words clearly got 2 U hence Ur comment
First off only if she went there solely to see the grave, she states she did'nt, so no I'm not calling her obsessive. No people who visit Buckingham or MJ's grave that would be a fan (some might be obsessed). I never mentioned anything in regards to how the graves are nor care, that wasn't my point... No Sabrinas comment didn't affect me at all because you couldn't like the girl if you tried. Once you do start to feel sorry for the girl she opens her mouth and nothing but bile comes out & you quickly remember how disgusting she actually is. What got to me is knowing full well if someone purposely came to photograph my loved ones grave how I'd react or feel so Baaaaa lol only joking

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s why she is trying to keep people away from here she tells so many lies and if others come in here they will see what’s been said and what isn’t

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Silent watcher for a while. What I’ll say is I don’t agree with posting pictures of the grave or talk of going to the port the same day etc, that could be construed as stalking and fits into her narrative of bullying. Also comments on her personal hygiene etc really are in bad taste, it could also fit into her bullying narrative.

However, I agree she clearly has many issues. It’s like she refuses to move on or accept any help to do so. People offer help and she spits venom. The nasty, spiteful messages and sadly constant need for attention.. good or bad. It like she uses the ambulance service as a corporate parent and seems to become very child like when she accesses medical services. The nice tone one second and switching . I honestly don’t understand why this lady hasn’t been held on a section and assessed. She says things then contradicts herself, clearly believing her own narrative and won’t be challenged. I used to feel very sorry for her but it’s difficult to continue feeling this way towards someone so bitter and manipulative.

Apologies for the essay 🙈

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Silent watcher for a while. What I’ll say is I don’t agree with posting pictures of the grave or talk of going to the port the same day etc, that could be construed as stalking and fits into her narrative of bullying. Also comments on her personal hygiene etc really are in bad taste, it could also fit into her bullying narrative.

However, I agree she clearly has many issues. It’s like she refuses to move on or accept any help to do so. People offer help and she spits venom. The nasty, spiteful messages and sadly constant need for attention.. good or bad. It like she uses the ambulance service as a corporate parent and seems to become very child like when she accesses medical services. The nice tone one second and switching . I honestly don’t understand why this lady hasn’t been held on a section and assessed. She says things then contradicts herself, clearly believing her own narrative and won’t be challenged. I used to feel very sorry for her but it’s difficult to continue feeling this way towards someone so bitter and manipulative.

Apologies for the essay 🙈
The more you get to know her and watch her videos you will understand why people dislike her so much. She slanders innocent people and I’ve said this several times she lies about people making up they are bullying her and torturing her she has given out peoples addresses and the things she has said about innocent children is actually horrific she hasn’t a genuine bone in her body, i understand what you mean about the feeding her narrative but the thing about Sabrina is even if no one said anything again she would make it up she needs the attention she thrives on it. She keeps ringing the police as she thinks she’s right but the police told her if she didn’t stop she would be done for harassment she doesnt say that in her videos.
The sh thing is actually ridiculous at this point sitting threatening to sh if people don’t do what she wants who does she think she is.
Some of us live near her we know the reality of her and some people know her personally.
She won’t be sectioned because only people who are a risk to self or others are sectioned and they know her behaviour is purely for attention what she doesn’t realise is that eventually the police won’t respond anymore and she’ll be arrested if she self harms and rings and ambulance it’s usually done on people who repeatedly use services when they don’t need them.

I feel sorry for those trying to help her and asking her is she ok they all need to step away she needs to be left to it totally alone and maybe she’ll catch herself on although I highly doubt it

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She is a very manipulative woman. She knows exactly what she is doing to control the narrative. She is a drain on our NHS. I don't know how she doesn't have a CPN or Social worker. All these visits to ED would defo raise red flags. I work in this field and have seen it for years but 99% get help and make improvement. If she won't engage there is nothing they can do. It may get to the point the PSNI and SS could detain her. I don't know how her family don't see this, clearly they are on the same level.