Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She has fell out with everyone i remember years ago her having a party for Jamie and she had so many people there then she fell out with someone accused her of sending the hate mail ridiculed the woman’s child and that was the end of that. I found a post on Google that Lorraine was trying to get tattle life shut down and why does she keep saying she’s put through hell because of Jamie she’s not it’s nothing to do with Jamie or her dolls it’s her 😂
Must have a look to see if I can find it. She fell out G she couldn’t stand that she had a wee boy! Was it her that got accused of sending hate mail? Where did that anouska girl go sets just disappeared too

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Must have a look to see if I can find it. She fell out G she couldn’t stand that she had a wee boy! Was it her that got accused of sending hate mail? Where did that anouska girl go sets just disappeared too
It was G I was thinking on too, she used to have so many people supporting her and now she’s just turned all bitter and angry,
I don’t know any of them personally but I saw it on fb at the time. Haven’t heard her mention anouska and she fell out with Keith I’m sure Orla and the rest will go soon too.
If you type in her sisters name and Sabrina’s it brings it up the piece about her sister trying to get it down I was reading old news paper pieces too and she was writing from the very start that she was bullied online 😳 was she really ever

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’ve just watched the latest video. I am defo not the crettin she’s talking about, did someone say that in her live or comments? I wouldn’t even click into her live on my spy account coz I’d get blocked. Would also never write anything like was 2012 a good year for you knowing her baby died. I have children and Im lucky they are all alive and well. No matter much I think Sabrina is a t , I wouldn’t say stuff like that.

Why does she always assume it’s someone on comment cafe?! Plenty of trolls on the internet sure she’s been bullied the last 12years…apparently. Could be anyone. Sure sometimes there is Sabrina empathisers comes in here slabbering without reading all the pages. Listens to what she tells them then comes at us

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
That last video, I saw the comment on her live and she said 8-12 times for her mod to ignore it. She sat on that until she was no longer live. Any excuse to make a video, you know the ones, the ones that always start with "I wasnt going to make a video but....."
Yes I know, making out we’re sitting waiting for her to make a video about someone commenting 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’ve just watched the latest video. I am defo not the crettin she’s talking about, did someone say that in her live or comments? I wouldn’t even click into her live on my spy account coz I’d get blocked. Would also never write anything like was 2012 a good year for you knowing her baby died. I have children and Im lucky they are all alive and well. No matter much I think Sabrina is a t , I wouldn’t say stuff like that.

Why does she always assume it’s someone on comment cafe?! Plenty of trolls on the internet sure she’s been bullied the last 12years…apparently. Could be anyone. Sure sometimes there is Sabrina empathisers comes in here slabbering without reading all the pages. Listens to what she tells them then comes at us
Snap, that was a horrible thing for someone to write, and why does she just assume it’s someone from here! There are plenty of people that don’t like her and her behaviour, not all of them here.

Jun 16, 2024
Belfast

IMG_9660.png IMG_9659.png

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Snap, that was a horrible thing for someone to write, and why does she just assume it’s someone from here! There are plenty of people that don’t like her and her behaviour, not all of them here.

It was a horrible, and juvenile dig. There is plenty to pick from without resorting to that level. She has always assumed that the "12 years of bullying" came from people here, I am genuinely shocked she doesnt realise that over that time she has accumulated a LOT of people who dislike her/are amused by her.
She is so self absorbed it has never crossed her mind