Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just home from a cancer parade in ballymoney and catching up on Sabrina. I feel attacked. Sabrina why do you constantly keep trying to s us and our wanes ? No my children do not always eat the most expensive ham, I’m not as rich as you, but I have 6 beautiful, healthy, living children. You need to stop being so rude to people that has children. The jealous venom that comes out of your bake is worrying. You need reported to uspca for poisoning them animals, boasting about the price of ham, when you were begging for 10p’s the other night, you actual t. Might take a packet of Tesco value ham to the port with me and lash it at your big gub. Cheeky ill-rared skank.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
It's a public place FYI

TikTok has an algorithm that ensures you see more of what you watch, You had to specifically make an effort to come in here, and you accuse US of stalking?
Dog Gif GIF

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Just home from a cancer parade in ballymoney and catching up on Sabrina. I feel attacked. Sabrina why do you constantly keep trying to s us and our wanes ? No my children do not always eat the most expensive ham, I’m not as rich as you, but I have 6 beautiful, healthy, living children. You need to stop being so rude to people that has children. The jealous venom that comes out of your bake is worrying. You need reported to uspca for poisoning them animals, boasting about the price of ham, when you were begging for 10p’s the other night, you actual t. Might take a packet of Tesco value ham to the port with me and lash it at your big gub. Cheeky ill-rared skank.
👏👏💕 cancer survivor here , thankyou 💕 xx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Now who’s the stalker. 🤔
I still don’t get why people do that come on here and say I know who are you, and then proceed to slabber about them, like what if they are wrong and they are giving out information on people not even on here. I’m not sure anyone on here cares if Sabrina knows who they are 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
I still don’t get why people do that come on here and say I know who are you, and then proceed to slabber about them, like what if they are wrong and they are giving out information on people not even on here. I’m not sure anyone on here cares if Sabrina knows who they are 😳
I think that’s Sabrina because she seems awfully keen to warn us away from asking Rocky anything.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I didn't say don't ask him anything ask him all you want but isn't this thread about sabrina, why would you want to go and ask him something from his past raking up something that maybe he wants to forget. Oh and I'm definitely not sabrina, please don't insult me.
Well I’m struggling here as to why you first appeared here a few days ago telling us to get a life, and that we were horrible bullies, now you’re here getting digs in about Sabrina yourself? Why the sudden change?

May 6, 2024
antrim
I didn't say don't ask him anything ask him all you want but isn't this thread about sabrina, why would you want to go and ask him something from his past raking up something that maybe he wants to forget. Oh and I'm definitely not sabrina, please don't insult me.
And Sabrina rakes it up all the bloody time, about how he put her through hell, tried to kill her, left her without food etc. All on a public platform too might I add so she certainly isn’t letting him forget about it.