Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Bkel

May 6, 2024
Ireland
Haha 😂😂 not me sitting eating my rice crispies with the tears rolling down my cheeks reading on here 🤣🤣 gutted I couldnt stay awake to join the party 🙈. So sabby is hoping to give the old " foo foo" an airing 😂 "rocky ballone" will be thinking he's on a Bush tucker trial venturing in about her 🤮 . What is she like ffs 😂 wonder if she will have a bath today , scrub the "bin juice " out the " foo foo 😂😂
She may run to home bargains n grab veet.. 🤣🤣🤣... This is going be a absolute disaster and i can't wait to watch.. Get your popcorn ladies we're in for a treat 🤣🤣🤣🙈

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
Haha 😂😂 not me sitting eating my rice crispies with the tears rolling down my cheeks reading on here 🤣🤣 gutted I couldnt stay awake to join the party 🙈. So sabby is hoping to give the old " foo foo" an airing 😂 "rocky ballone" will be thinking he's on a Bush tucker trial venturing in about her 🤮 . What is she like ffs 😂 wonder if she will have a bath today , scrub the "bin juice " out the " foo foo 😂😂

Your posts crack me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bush tucker trail 😆

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Howling 😂😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
The level of maturity beggars believe with you all . I have messaged sabrina and she will not be going anywhere near my man

She already is.

Regardless of what you think of us, surely you HAVE to know she is a compulsive liar? She will tell you (and Rocky) what you want to hear while the sun is shining, the MINUTE its not she will turn, it has happened time and time again.
You can see and hear from her own mouth she is already playing happy families with "your man" ALLLLLL of a sudden its "we are a family" Jamie's Daddy & I...."

wake up

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She already is.

Regardless of what you think of us, surely you HAVE to know she is a compulsive liar? She will tell you (and Rocky) what you want to hear while the sun is shining, the MINUTE its not she will turn, it has happened time and time again.
You can see and hear from her own mouth she is already playing happy families with "your man" ALLLLLL of a sudden its "we are a family" Jamie's Daddy & I...."

wake up
Tbh Posy reminds me a lot on liljoe.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Yeah whoever it is is trying to be funny. It’s quite clear he is single. They’re just clearly bored with nothing else to do
I've just been catching up and I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣 imagine the poor man/fool waking up with Sabrina he better have ambulance on stand by 🤣 thanks for the giggle I really need to check this when I get home 🤣
And whoever that one is cancelled kindly go back to Sabrina a d stay there 🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think I follow this one on one of my accounts, must go have a nosey .
For those that haven’t seen other one , here it is too 😂
Off to follow them both now 😂
Jesus I don’t know about anyone else, but if I had so many pages dedicated to me being an absolute rocket, I’d be off tik tok faster than Sabrina whipping Rocky’s boxers off 😂 just shows she loves the attention. She loves having another excuse to play the victim.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Off to follow them both now 😂
Jesus I don’t know about anyone else, but if I had so many pages dedicated to me being an absolute rocket, I’d be off tik tok faster than Sabrina whipping Rocky’s boxers off 😂 just shows she loves the attention. She loves having another excuse to play the victim.
💯💯 Plus I'm laughing cause she doesn't say the name to this site but that account says it 🤣