Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Rockie is only keeping the peace and has no intentions of going near sabrina mckenna that is fact and I am not fake . Do you know that I could get you all reported for harassment as your IP addresses can be traced so think on that when you all start being disgusting .
This s either Sabrina or some fool she has put up to it work away there s feck all u can do about us

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Rocky said on his live the other night he was 600 miles away from "her". Anyone know where he is? Scabby will be setting up a gofundme for his travel tickets back to view the sights in the bushes along the river 🤣🤣

This is a 600 mile radius from Omagh,so he is either in Norway, Belgium, France, Germany or floating about in the sea

Screenshot 2024-08-06 135230.png

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Rockie is only keeping the peace and has no intentions of going near sabrina mckenna that is fact and I am not fake . Do you know that I could get you all reported for harassment as your IP addresses can be traced so think on that when you all start being disgusting an up

Do you know an ip address is a not a specific location 😂😂😂 work away love! Tea or coffee? Milk? Sugar?

Aug 5, 2024
Belfast
Do you know an ip address is a not a specific location 😂😂😂 work away love! Tea or coffee? Milk? Sugar?
You all have your location on this comment cafe as it directs me straight to your Snapchat and I can see where most of you are . Did none of you look at your settings and I googled some of your names and guess what it took me straight to your Facebook and insta pages

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
pinocchio GIF

May 6, 2024
antrim
You all have your location on this comment cafe as it directs me straight to your Snapchat and I can see where most of you are . Did none of you look at your settings and I googled some of your names and guess what it took me straight to your Facebook and insta pages
Well considering I have neither fb or Snapchat that’s some going. I couldn’t give a shiny se if you were to find my location. I live in Belfast. Do you want my door number and postcode?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It will be a short live reconciliation! Sabrina will tell him how high to jump he won’t jump high enough then he will be back to the sperm donet that doesn’t care etc
Yip and she will claim "I tried I was the adult about it but he doesn't care" even tho he is being the bigger person after all the lies she has told about him