Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Imagine taking your dolly & teddy to the beach for the day. :oops:

No wonder Jodie stood miles away from her, she HAS to be teased about her mental auntie.
No child should be in her company never mind care.
Family or not Jodie's mum is 😬 at exposing her to "ALL" of ......"THAT"
It’ll be interesting to see if she goes anywhere with her when she’s older, other kids will be pointing out how mad Sabrina really is. Her mum doesn’t care by the looks of it

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ok her latest rant.
So Sabrina seeing as you read here, I’ll answer your questions. We weren’t trying to do anything other than find out if you were spreading lies about your ex trying to kill you.
Also nobody cares if you are talking to him again, that’s no skin off our nose and I don’t know why you think it is.
And lastly, calling us mental 😂 coming from the woman who pushes a doll about, and buys toys for invisible kids. You telling US to move on is the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. I think you should take your own advice, and stop hanging off the sympathy of a stillborn baby 12 years ago.

Bkel

May 6, 2024
Ireland
Ok her latest rant.
So Sabrina seeing as you read here, I’ll answer your questions. We weren’t trying to do anything other than find out if you were spreading lies about your ex trying to kill you.
Also nobody cares if you are talking to him again, that’s no skin off our nose and I don’t know why you think it is.
And lastly, calling us mental 😂 coming from the woman who pushes a doll about, and buys toys for invisible kids. You telling US to move on is the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. I think you should take your own advice, and stop hanging off the sympathy of a stillborn baby 12 years ago.
Couldn't of said it better myself... She loves all the attention she gets

May 6, 2024
antrim
Poor Jodie it’s all about Sabrina and how good she can look about how much she spends she’ll be begging money now after spending the day away 😂
For someone that was begging for 10 p the other day she sure did spend alot today, all on se may I add. do me if Ryan’s shrine gets any bigger she’ll need to put an extra fireplace in 😶

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Its amazing how she gravitates towards all the tacky crap
all those cheap nasty soft toys
Noticed Logan got his share, someone feeling guilty .....
That snowglobe 😬
and buying "Jamie" & "Logan" the sweetie dummies😂

I have walked past shops like that and wondered who buys this s?
I wonder no more!