Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Its amazing how she gravitates towards all the tacky crap
all those cheap nasty soft toys
Noticed Logan got his share, someone feeling guilty .....
That snowglobe 😬
and buying "Jamie" & "Logan" the sweetie dummies😂

I have walked past shops like that and wondered who buys this s?
I wonder no more!
9 quid on that snow globe, they seen her coming a mile off. Maybe Rocky back paid her 12 years of child support so she was feeling flush today 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
In my opinion if you keep saying how much of a FANTASTIC time you are having you aren’t actually having a good time. Can’t be having that much fun time if the fing phone isn’t out of her hand. Most people don’t even think of pulling out a phone they are too in the moment. I’m only on video 3 and I’m sick of her. Exploiting that poor child all over TikTok for what? And buying Jamie a bucket a spade is just sad. Sad sad sabby

May 6, 2024
antrim
Portrush, with Jodie, she spent loads of money on Jodie, did you not know? £7 on a magazine before they even got on the bus, £7, SEVEN POUNDS ON A MAGAZINE
😂

She is now ranting how much she doesnt care what we say
That latest video, I laughed way too hard.
She keeps saying that’s it she isn’t going to talk about us anymore, then she’s back in another full blown rant about us again😂 you so do care Sabrina 😂😂😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
wandering her house shouting into her phone that we are mental 😂
as she places tacky crap on all the shrines😂

Still she has just said she wont be living in the past anymore, so things are looking up!
See when she was placing Ryan’s keyring down and she said “you’d swear I had OCD”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No Sabrina. You wouldn’t. You definitely wouldn’t

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Portrush, with Jodie, she spent loads of money on Jodie, did you not know? £7 on a magazine before they even got on the bus, £7, SEVEN POUNDS ON A MAGAZINE
😂

She is now ranting how much she doesnt care what we say
Just watched🙈 why does she have to repeat the same sentence over and over? Surprised she has not been on live. Also the things she said about Jodie, if she were my kid she would not be going anywhere with her!