Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
So then did she break her promise swear to Jamie that she would never look on this page? No didn’t edit it came from her mouth she says it clear as day she’s on here.
She won’t admit she reads on here. she has friend that sends her stuff apparently. But she also asked last week for everyone to stop telling her stuff about the dirt site so I’m lost tbh.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She says she did the grave because it says mummy’s little prince. She right in that she did the headstone but in think he has arranged the burial. She said herself she was numb the following days and said about taking him home. So how was she in any state to plan a funeral? The headstone wasn’t put in until the next year as it’s on her fb when she got it. So she’s went behind his back and made up the headstone. Put what she wanted. Are we sure Jamie wasn’t born Jamie spence and out of badness she’s put Jamie McKenna on the headstone. Has anyone seen the birth and death certificate

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Turn your comments off because you know you will get hate. Iv says it before and il say it again, I’m not a fake account and my name is real and I’d soon comment on your latest video if the comments was allowed.
You’re a vile nasty witch, you do not deserve to be a mother. Speak about bullies attacking you and how it affects your mental health, pot calling kettle black, you are bullying rocky now with the abuse your saying about him on your TT video. Grow up and get yourself some serious professional help, rather SH your self because of us bullies get yourself help stop running to TT to air your dirt, speak to a professional and get it off your chest and get some help, your followers on TT are not your friends, god I swear you have seriously sickened me this night with your latest video, iv not been watching you for a while but only seeing the latest and you Sabrina have shown your colour tonight. You’re the evil one here. Rocky hasn’t says anything about you on his account has he?? And to bring his daughter into your latest rant. Again why? I hope the girls mammy hits you a slap for bringing her daughter into your childish rant!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She says it’s a child you never wanted or want to get to know. What exactly is he getting to know. Sabrina’s idea of what he would be like. What if rocky had a different idea. Is Sabrina the all powerful Oz who can communicate with the dead?? Why would he take her word for anything
She is unbelievably cruel and nasty 😳

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Same here my son turns 18 this month so not far off Rocky’s age when he became a dad and there is no way on this earth I could even imagine him in that position! And let me tell ya if some 32 year old woman were to start sniffing around him I’d fing chase her her down in my car.
Same here there's no wayyyyy a 32 year old would ever get away with sniffing around my child ! I would literally do time for the w!! It's wrong so just because he was over the age of consent it still doesn make it right.. he isn the only 1 that she said that she has been with an the family didn like it so that just says everything I need 2 know didn't she say that about ryns family?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Turn your comments off because you know you will get hate. Iv says it before and il say it again, I’m not a fake account and my name is real and I’d soon comment on your latest video if the comments was allowed.
You’re a vile nasty witch, you do not deserve to be a mother. Speak about bullies attacking you and how it affects your mental health, pot calling kettle black, you are bullying rocky now with the abuse your saying about him on your TT video. Grow up and get yourself some serious professional help, rather SH your self because of us bullies get yourself help stop running to TT to air your dirt, speak to a professional and get it off your chest and get some help, your followers on TT are not your friends, god I swear you have seriously sickened me this night with your latest video, iv not been watching you for a while but only seeing the latest and you Sabrina have shown your colour tonight. You’re the evil one here. Rocky hasn’t says anything about you on his account has he?? And to bring his daughter into your latest rant. Again why? I hope the girls mammy hits you a slap for bringing her daughter into your childish rant!
She is unbelievable at times and whoever said earlier that those who support her are as bad I totally agree, whoever sits back and supports that is every bit as bad. The things she says are awful and she calls us bullies