Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wow she’s really not letting this one go is she. Saying he hid behind the curtain, well Sabrina he was 19 years old and knew his baby was going to be born asleep so I don’t think he can be belittled or ridiculed for being scared you evil horrible woman! Nobody here is up his hole as you put it! But out of the pair of you, it’s YOU that is coming across as unhinged!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why does rocky need her to have a relationship with his child. The child ain’t in her custody he’s passed away. He isn’t anywhere. So in theory rocky could talk to his son every night in prayers. He could go see mediums himself. He could have his own shrine to him. She knows nothing and has no ownership over a deceased child.
It’s fing mental isn’t it how she thinks. There is no child, he’s neither there in body or spurt 🥴

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Look at the views on her videos compared to the likes that proves her followers watch her because it’s reality tv in real time

Rocky doesn’t need to have contact with you to remember his son he doesn’t even need your permission to visit his grave your not their 24/7 how do you know he hasn’t been?? As for leaving things I wouldn’t put it past her removing things of the grave

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Everyday I think I couldn't hate her anymore but no I was wrong. Did anyone see the latest video, I'm actually lost for words, genuinely asking is there nothing can be done about her because that ain't normal behaviour.
that’s exactly how I feel about her, she is so cruel and in her in mind she is justified in in saying what she wants.. She has zero empathy and just wants to hurt people she’s only happy when people are hurt 😳 there’s no help for her maybe if everyone on TikTok turned on her and told her to wise up it might have some affect but that won’t ever happen her followers love the entertainment.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina do me a favour love we r 2 scared????? ?met me in the port any day U tell me day and time an I'll be their ???? It's up 2 U .An I will show U who I am an ill say whatever the feck I have 2 say 2 Ur ugly big nosed smelly face I ain't scared of U .. and don't say come 2 my door ! Cos I ain't cos Ur a smelly cop calling t but I'll meet U any do day love cos I could give a do if U know who I am or not