Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
See when she was slating him for his vocabulary and say hi, then she went on to say “know what I mean hi” herself🥴😂😂😂
She is wicked. Whatever went on between them
Should have stayed between them, but she chose to drag his name through the mud online. She’s her own worst enemy.
Sabrina if you don’t want people to think you’re crazy, STOP ACTING fING CRAZY!
I noticed that about the ‘hi” too and burst out laughing. 😂😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What on earth are these??
IMG_0025.jpeg
Stitch ears she bought for the twins and Jodie. They were reduced so obviously sabby bought them all. Also in the cupboard is half the stuff she said she bought for the woman who had a miscarriage then the story changed to she was struggling for food. Funny how it never went to her. She only said all that so people would buy her tat as she said she was selling it to help this woman. All lies as usual

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Stitch ears she bought for the twins and Jodie. They were reduced so obviously sabby bought them all. Also in the cupboard is half the stuff she said she bought for the woman who had a miscarriage then the story changed to she was struggling for food. Funny how it never went to her. She only said all that so people would buy her tat as she said she was selling it to help this woman. All lies as usua
Ah yes of course, thank you.
I never noticed that food though I was suspicious about what she was buying it for at the time’

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I don’t understand why she makes so many of the same thing if she’s not selling them, I say it won’t be long before she’s trying to sell them all in bulk for £100 or something she done that with the resin bears last year.
It must be an addiction! I used to do diamond art & loved it until I realised I was wasting money as really what use were they? It’s the same with her resin but in a larger scale lol nobody seems to buy and they just multiply! She’ll move on to some new ‘craft’ soon

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
It must be an addiction! I used to do diamond art & loved it until I realised I was wasting money as really what use were they? It’s the same with her resin but in a larger scale lol nobody seems to buy and they just multiply! She’ll move on to some new ‘craft’ soon
Some day she will realise that is what is causing the bull frog scabby eyes she has

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
My visitors are still here so listening time is limited. I just watched that video she put up last night.

"Technically Rocky is nothing to Jamie, he just gave him sperm" #facts I think she will find that technically AND legally that makes Rocky as much to Jamie as she is, buying se for a spurt doesnt make you a mother

We dont think the sun shines from him, he is just nowhere near as bad as ScabbySabby
IMAGINE that thing having the audacity to mock anyone for having a repeating volcabulary? :oops:
Or for mocking someones looks ( filter queen cant even recognise one when she sees it) She will have hated the pretty girls her whole life, just something else for her to be bitter about

No where near as bad as mocking a grieving father for crying over his dead son though or when being beaten by 2 men, it's incredible that evil scum who threaten to kill a child can STILL shock you by how nasty to the core they really are.

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
What the heck! Who on earth is that! Such a mouthful to come out with 😳😳 was this on a live? None of us would write that but it’ll be us blamed
It’s a comment on one of his recent videos it’s comments like this that she will play the victim to and make us look bad when in actual fact no one here would say such a thing. They’re playing right into her hands