Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
So Sabrina is more annoyed about Rocky’s reaction to that comment than the actual comment??? I think that proves she has wrote it. She didn’t mention how she saw it if she blocked rocky.
It looks like she thought of the most heinous thing to write to test whether or not he would block then or not. It’s was to make him look bad. No one else had said anything bad about Jamie only slated her. So it’s funny how a comment regarding Jamie was put up. She was testing him and because of the way he reacted that means she can come on and say look he’s not defending his son!!!!
Jesus Sabrina is your life really that sad and boring that you have to chase after a man who already turned you down.
That’s what I thought too! I think she wrote to say see rocky see what kind of people you have let on your tik tok. Balls anyone here would write that. We are here to talk about her. She’s the one that keeps bringing Jamie into things. She can’t exist as a single person, it’s always her and her son who’s sadly dead ffs. I can’t with her she’s just a header.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
See she has another ramble about them comments. And I agree with yous, she is 100% behind the account. Coz remember the noamsayin account she was showing the msgs roaring ‘get that down nowwwww’ she had a total meltdown that time. This time she is calm as do, just slabbering about Rocky. He sooooo rejected her didn’t he 😂😂😂 she’s taking this rejection hard.

May 6, 2024
antrim
See she has another ramble about them comments. And I agree with yous, she is 100% behind the account. Coz remember the noamsayin account she was showing the msgs roaring ‘get that down nowwwww’ she had a total meltdown that time. This time she is calm as do, just slabbering about Rocky. He sooooo rejected her didn’t he 😂😂😂 she’s taking this rejection hard.
I noticed that too, she was way too calm.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
What did she expect him to do over the comment? Cry piss and moan like she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ in fairness he did stand up for sabby don’t know why and say he was there it’s not true like. But no not good enough for auld saggy tits sabby. Just cause he didn’t do a rant video to “TAKE THAT DOWN NOW” like she does and fully off the handle, he dealt with it calmly and in an adult manner not like a toddler after someone taking their lollipop away

May 6, 2024
antrim
What did she expect him to do over the comment? Cry piss and moan like she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ in fairness he did stand up for sabby don’t know why and say he was there it’s not true like. But no not good enough for auld saggy tits sabby. Just cause he didn’t do a rant video to “TAKE THAT DOWN NOW” like she does and fully off the handle, he dealt with it calmly and in an adult manner not like a toddler after someone taking their lollipop away
She wants him to be as obsessive over Jamie as she is. Not sure why after calling him sperm donor the whole time I’ve been watching her.She can’t get it into her head that the way she deals with losing her son isn’t normal especially 12 years on.
Saying her and him made up for the sake of their child, well I can’t understand that way of thinking at all. I don’t think many would.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Now she’s asking for people’s opinions on whether they would block that person or not. And here the jealousy in her voice talking about people following Rocky’s page. Apparently all off them are only doing it to get at her. She thinks very fing highly of her self. She does realise that TikTok is not real life. He could have hundreds of friends that don’t have TikTok or follow him. She basing all her rants about him on how many TikTok followers he has. She actually lost the plot now. And to have no care in what the message said proves she wrote it. Come on Sabrina wake up. You just landed you self in it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yes 👏 exactly he responded and shut it down and gave it no more attention. Like normal people would do. But because he didnt BLOCK and DELETE he’s in the wrong. He knows there’s no point in deleting it because people like that just make more accounts. She must have been stalking his page like mad the last few days to see if it had been deleted. She’s seething. And again getting at someone with a child. Thinking she’s hurting them but only showing that she’s green with envy over people with real living children.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She wants him to be as obsessive over Jamie as she is. Not sure why after calling him sperm donor the whole time I’ve been watching her.She can’t get it into her head that the way she deals with losing her son isn’t normal especially 12 years on.
Saying her and him made up for the sake of their child, well I can’t understand that way of thinking at all. I don’t think many would.
If it wasn’t her that wrote it I’d reckon she put one of her minions up to doing it to test him to see how he would react! She is petty like that

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s in her whole reaction to it. Most people would be livid over a comment like that but no Sabby is raging that rocky didn’t delete it. Can she be anymore obvious.
Also the dog is probably sick because of the out of date treats and the rich in salt food.
Also considering what she leaves out her back for the cats I wouldn’t be surprised if she was responsible for killing that cat. Chicken bones left there the poor thing probably swallowed one and it stabbed something inside.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Now she’s asking for people’s opinions on whether they would block that person or not. And here the jealousy in her voice talking about people following Rocky’s page. Apparently all off them are only doing it to get at her. She thinks very fing highly of her self. She does realise that TikTok is not real life. He could have hundreds of friends that don’t have TikTok or follow him. She basing all her rants about him on how many TikTok followers he has. She actually lost the plot now. And to have no care in what the message said proves she wrote it. Come on Sabrina wake up. You just landed you self in it.
She’s doesn’t realise normal people don’t act like a psycho when they get a comment and ring an ambulance 😳 they do what he did he left it there and people can see it and that’s that and because of his reaction they probably don’t bother him again but dopey drawers doesn’t realise her reaction is what keeps it going. It was definitely her wrote and I’ve heard that comment said before by her that someone supposedly said it before how big of a coincidence is that