Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Anyway hope you all have a fabby Saturday, hubby and I are away to do the shopping 🛍 🙈 as much as I love him but shopping with him is a nightmare as he throws all the crap of the day in the trolly lol then he will have the hard neck to ask why I spend a lot on groceries 🙈 he's a Haribo and pringles addict , throw in some beers and that's his Saturday night sorted 😊

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I can't see a bandage. The Dvd is a new level. Going to let it run for them. Clearly no issue with electricity bill in that 3 bedroom gaff. People detained for less. This is 1 step beyond now. I'm actually lost for words. See if that was a house in Belfast the residents would have her out 100% and into a flat. No way would she get to keep a 3 bedroom for herself.

Tesco is the same. I ordered mushrooms but don't what I clicked because he arrived with 1 fing single mushroom!!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Anyway hope you all have a fabby Saturday, hubby and I are away to do the shopping 🛍 🙈 as much as I love him but shopping with him is a nightmare as he throws all the crap of the day in the trolly lol then he will have the hard neck to ask why I spend a lot on groceries 🙈 he's a Haribo and pringles addict , throw in some beers and that's his Saturday night sorted 😊
My partner is fond of a wee tangfastic haribo , salt&vinegar Pringles and a box of Guinness 😂 night mare going shopping with.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I'm going car shopping with my 20 year old who thinks we are millionaires. I may medicate before I go or she will be rooted by the ponytail. Pray for me 🙏

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I only noticed the bandage on her video coz I read your comment on here first 😂 yes them exaggerated hand movements is 100% her trying to show people. Sitting waving her arm saying she doesn’t give a do what people thinks, but obv she does coz instead of shaving her fing legs she breaks the razor and draws on her arm with the blade. Sabrina you are such a tit 😂😂 I can’t wait to hear the ‘oh jamie turns off** the tv when he doesn’t like the movie’ there is people in Holywell far more sane than Sabrina.

Edit ffs my spelling is even worse than usual this morn. Blame Asda 😂🙃
She is going to have to come up with something a 12 y and 7y both like? Or will Jamie be out playing and only Logan watching. It’s utter madness. She is literally playing make believe house. And actually expects people to go along with it. Will probably ask dvd donations.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Not Sabby related this is why I hate ordering from Asda 😂😂 me and my daughter really fancy them wee cheese and onion rolls. Not in stock so they send salt and vinegar crisps 😂 I rarely order here it’s usually Tesco but I left it too late for the time I wanted with Tesco. This isn’t first time this is happened I ordered ham one time, they didn’t have the specific one I wanted so they sent me a spotty mug. Not even joking. Nearly bounced it off the delivery man’s head. Also I hate the way they take payment out the day before delivery, Tesco does it in the morn once they’ve collected all your items.

And I HATE doing in store, crowds piss me off 🥹
The substitutes that Asda do are just getting stranger. How the hell can crisps come close to cheese and onion rolls. In think they must walk round thinking what the most random thing I can put in. lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ask her, better still, ask the housing officer. Older people are downsized to more appropriate accommodation all the time.
I know its usually when families have left home and she will argue hers havent, I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.
Tell your sister if she gets her house we will all chip in for the fumigation
Be safer to burn it down and rebuild. Don’t want any left over spurts in the walls. Lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I just couldn’t imagine living in a shrine to the dead even the dead animals . I found it funny how all the dogs were each others mothers cause she never nuters her fing pets the weapon
They were all having babies with each other no doubt same with the cats. Least they have something in common with Sabby. All inbred hahahahah. I swear that rocky fella and Sabby are too much alike in facial expressions. 😂😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
My partner is fond of a wee tangfastic haribo , salt&vinegar Pringles and a box of Guinness 😂 night mare going shopping with.
My husband was diagnosed with T2 diabetes few months ago so I’m literally over his shoulder in the shop like nope can’t have that hahaha. His sugar levels did come down drastically but still in danger zone. I like to think it was my constant nagging brought them down lol

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
So 😂😂😂 I'll no do a shopping haul but I feel like I've done a SABBY shop haha 😂 bags full of se 😂 and as for hubby , well weve come home with a set of screwdrivers , mens work socks , a new flask for his work , a pk of note books and a fecking new frying pan and he had the hard neck to throw a box of celebrations in the trolly and says " oh you can have them as a wee treat " and I paid for the shopping 😂😂😂😂 I love him really 😂