Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is always on about cleaning but nothing is clean, if she has no money fairy liquid and warm water would clean a work top bit she has bottles and bottles of bleach and cleaning products where did they go.
I couldn’t have cats on my work tops I would have to burn the house 😂 but I’m a bit dramatic and there’s only her, if she had a few kids to clean after I would hate to see her house

Everything she shows or picks up needs cleaned. Look at that box frame she made for Jack, she said it was in a cupboard I think? It was FILTHY.
She buys packets and packets of wipes, I dont even want to know what she does with them

May 24, 2024
ireland
Welcome back everyone, between sick daddies and Covid and car shopping and myself falling down 17’stairs broken leg broken fingers new members and that weird comment about a member being in love with her husband? Like wtf was that one about 😂😂 love is love bro deal with it scabby. We’ve all had a hell of a few days so it’s good to see everyone coming back slowly but surely :) and we all know them 2 chicken curry pots were for the dog who is tryna fool??

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Welcome back everyone, between sick daddies and Covid and car shopping and myself falling down 17’stairs broken leg broken fingers new members and that weird comment about a member being in love with her husband? Like wtf was that one about 😂😂 love is love bro deal with it scabby. We’ve all had a hell of a few days so it’s good to see everyone coming back slowly but surely :) and we all know them 2 chicken curry pots were for the dog who is tryna fool??
How are you feeling now?? Hope the meds are giving you plenty relief and your on the mend soon 🥰 yeh that person giving me grief for been obsessed with my husband 😂😂 like wtaf 😂 I love him dearly but would say I was obsessed 😂 xx

May 24, 2024
ireland
How are you feeling now?? Hope the meds are giving you plenty relief and your on the mend soon 🥰 yeh that person giving me grief for been obsessed with my husband 😂😂 like wtaf 😂 I love him dearly but would say I was obsessed 😂 xx
I think I’m ok, the shock is still there a little bit when the doctor turned around to me and said if my head landed a few inches left to the banister I would of broke my neck is when I really get freaked out but alas, we’re good, getting plenty looked after at home by the oul wan and the cat hasn’t left my side l, but I have like the beer fear but over stairs and walking instead 😂😂I bet you’re husband is a sound lad that person was just grasping at thin air

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I think I’m ok, the shock is still there a little bit when the doctor turned around to me and said if my head landed a few inches left to the banister I would of broke my neck is when I really get freaked out but alas, we’re good, getting plenty looked after at home by the oul wan and the cat hasn’t left my side l, but I have like the beer fear but over stairs and walking instead 😂😂I bet you’re husband is a sound lad that person was just grasping at thin air
Well make sure you don't over do it and do as your told 🤗 what a nightmare for you . Take care 🩷xx