Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I did notice she was "trying"
and only last week we commented about not brushing her hair/it always being up in the same scrunchie, but nooooooooooooo she doesnt read on here or take notice of what we say:rolleyes: :LOL:
We are her puppermaster, she just doesnt realise it

Screenshot 2024-08-18 104101.png
4 bloody posts tho. She was really going for it last night wasn’t she 😂
Also not the dressing sticking out of her sleeve 🙄

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Schools have already gone back in Scotland, they started back this week. This summer has been a complete wash out.

The thing that made me feel old with my children was when my youngest drove himself to school. Its a very weird feeling watching your baby drive himself, in his school uniform :unsure:
No summer at all. I said to my baby now your all grown up and don't need. He said mum why don't you have another baby??? I fainted at the thought 🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Schools have already gone back in Scotland, they started back this week. This summer has been a complete wash out.

The thing that made me feel old with my children was when my youngest drove himself to school. Its a very weird feeling watching your baby drive himself, in his school uniform :unsure:
Oh god that’s scary. My kid wants to be a paramedic so going to have to get her driving lessons so she can learn to drive the ambulance. Lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

That is scary 😳
Ive only one going back to school this year at one point I had 5 at school at the same time, my daughter finished uni in June and my other son is going to college not sure what to do yet he has autism as well as the youngest and attended a program for kids with special needs but he hated it so I had to take him out of it. They grow up so quickly.
I miss them being young 😳

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
So much to catch up on! My kids have all left home but i understand how all you mammy’s feel. Every year goes faster and our babies grow up too quickly. I always said I wanted to pause time but I’m still saying that now lol
Haven’t got caught up in the mad ones videos but from the chat it appears she’s isn’t getting any saner! Something badly wrong when she’s allowed to continue living in that house, could she be citing MH issues not to be moved, is that a thing?
Welcome newbies and hope everyone is doing ok today 🤩