Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So three packets of tissues in that changing bag and she can’t blow her ducking nose!!! The sniff and snorts are disgusting.
Funny in all that love to Jamie poor Logan was not mentioned.
Why can’t she just go up and spend time at the grave with out the phone recording. It’s supposed to be a private time but no she has to show everyone where she is and how much she loves Jamie.
Also there is a big difference between taking a picture of a grave and taking a picture of someone’s child. She’s such a stupid uneducated b. Away and try taking a picture of a child in public and see what happens to you. It’s a grave and a headstone not a living child.
If I want to go into a public graveyard for my own personal reasons and take pictures of what ever I want I will.
See I even took one of the cows lol

Attachments

• IMG_7203.jpeg
    IMG_7203.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 57

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So three packets of tissues in that changing bag and she can’t blow her ducking nose!!! The sniff and snorts are disgusting.
Why can’t she just go up and spend time at the grave with out the phone recording. It’s supposed to be a private time but no she has to show everyone where she is and how much she loves Jamie.
Also there is a big difference between taking a picture of a grave and taking a picture of someone’s child. She’s such a stupid uneducated b. Away and try taking a picture of a child in public and see what happens to you. It’s a grave and a headstone not a living child.
If I want to go into a public graveyard for my own personal reasons and take pictures of what ever I want I will.
She’s desperately looking attention numbers must be dropping. See how she emphasises the name Brandon that’s the one arrested for dv , he seriously hurt the poor girl goes to show she reads here because we were in about him the other day 😂 and she has never said his name before she didn’t mention her sisters younger two kids either

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Had to turn that sniffing grave video off. The sniffing is too much for my misophonia 😂 she did some gurning a while back about Jamie’s face being put all over tiktok and what’s she standing doing today. Again. And I thought his grave site was tainted and she wouldn’t be able to go back?
Same with the bedrrrrrrrrrroom, she couldnt go back in there either............for all of 5 minutes
Anything for a dramatic tantrum :rolleyes:

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Had to turn that sniffing grave video off. The sniffing is too much for my misophonia 😂 she did some gurning a while back about Jamie’s face being put all over tiktok and what’s she standing doing today. Again. And I thought his grave site was tainted and she wouldn’t be able to go back?
"I don't give anyone permission to use my son's grave in a video/photo" - er pretty sure you signed the rights to any photos/videos to the countless magazine bullshit stories you sold. Trampinaaaa

Last edited:

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Not as dramatic doing it privately, she’s desperately trying to get her views & sympathy back

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey everyone , hope your having a great Sunday, anyway guess what 😂, I'm the fanny that thought it would be a clever idea to show off to my niece that I could still roller skate with her roller boots on lol 🙈 . Went flying down the pavement, landed on my knees , bruised knee and elbow and grazed hand 😂😂😂 mortified so I was 😂 think my pride hurt the most 😂😂 nobody could help me up due to laughing their heads off 🤣🤣 was like something out of a comedy show 😅......never again 🙈

EmzyEmzy

Aug 17, 2024
Northern Ireland
Hey everyone , hope your having a great Sunday, anyway guess what 😂, I'm the fanny that thought it would be a clever idea to show off to my niece that I could still roller skate with her roller boots on lol 🙈 . Went flying down the pavement, landed on my knees , bruised knee and elbow and grazed hand 😂😂😂 mortified so I was 😂 think my pride hurt the most 😂😂 nobody could help me up due to laughing their heads off 🤣🤣 was like something out of a comedy show 😅......never again 🙈
Oh jeez lol hope you’re ok