Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She isnt making any secret or pretence about reading on here now, which is a step forward but what does it say about the MASSIVE farce she made of swearing on "Jamie ma darlin's" photo??

Remember.... and I quote "Jamie sees everything"
:rolleyes:
She’s a big simple nasty nasty person she wouldn’t have been depressed says she if her son hadn’t died well aren’t you lucky Sabrina some people struggle daily with real depression and mental illness and she makes a mockery of it and if she’s not giving us attention then why is she making videos 😂 I wouldn’t send the police to her but she should be sent people who could sort her out 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Well on all the time I’ve watched this scumbag bastard, not once have I ever slagged Jamie or his appearance. I mean, who would s an innocent child? She has came on tiktok today and came for my children. I actually can’t believe she has came on to a public platform and slagged off innocent children. Come for me all you want hunni, but coming for peoples children? Wow, new low. You are nothing but a dirty rotten scabby oul bastard. She’s very lucky I don’t land at the oul bastards door to confront her. Would prob s herself and go play with razors so people feel sorry for her.

How can ANYONE feel sorry for someone that speaks like this about children? And the homophobia out of her mouth 🤬🤬 there’s kids that’s too scared to come out and would rather commit suicide than have to deal with coming out. Someone very very close to me overdosed coz they were so scared to come out.

I don’t know about you Sabrina, but I’d rather have a gay child than a dead child coz they were too scared to tell me. You would prob be the worst mother ever had you ever been given the chance.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well on all the time I’ve watched this scumbag bastard, not once have I ever slagged Jamie or his appearance. I mean, who would s an innocent child? She has came on tiktok today and came for my children. I actually can’t believe she has came on to a public platform and slagged off innocent children. Come for me all you want hunni, but coming for peoples children? Wow, new low. You are nothing but a dirty rotten scabby oul bastard. She’s very lucky I don’t land at the oul bastards door to confront her. Would prob s herself and go play with razors so people feel sorry for her.

How can ANYONE feel sorry for someone that speaks like this about children? And the homophobia out of her mouth 🤬🤬 there’s kids that’s too scared to come out and would rather commit suicide than have to deal with coming out. Someone very very close to me overdosed coz they were so scared to come out.

I don’t know about you Sabrina, but I’d rather have a gay child than a dead child coz they were too scared to tell me. You would prob be the worst mother ever had you ever been given the chance.
She gets nastier by the day, she didn’t get to you by insulting you so now she’s going for the kids. The jealousy in her is unreal.
Someone should land at her door and put manners in her I still can’t get over going into your fb and talking about your kids.
I have two gay sons one is non binary and his husband is female to male trans had the operation in February in Greece they got married last year, you couldn’t meet more innocent civil people and then you have that evil witch insulting people. She wouldn’t know that about me because unlike her our entire lives aren’t on social media.
So grooming isn’t enough for her still never found out if she was with rocky when he was 17 or was she lying.

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
Who ever is behind the account posting about her please please post and make it known the stuffing in that turkey and ham is NOT okay to give to dogs it has ingredients that is toxic to dog. Its beyond me how she is aloud any animals going by the stuff she feeds them🤦‍♀️ that poor dog has never seen a proper nutritional meal a day in its life.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She gets nastier by the day, she didn’t get to you by insulting you so now she’s going for the kids. The jealousy in her is unreal.
Someone should land at her door and put manners in her I still can’t get over going into your fb and talking about your kids.
I have two gay sons one is non binary and his husband is female to male trans had the operation in February in Greece they got married last year, you couldn’t meet more innocent civil people and then you have that evil witch insulting people. She wouldn’t know that about me because unlike her our entire lives aren’t on social media.
So grooming isn’t enough for her still never found out if she was with rocky when he was 17 or was she lying.
Well can I just say you are an amazing mummy for accepting your babies for who they are. As mothers do! A lot of people don’t accept and it is so heartbreaking. 2 of my siblings are gay and il always love them and be so proud of them. The way Sabrina was getting on in that original rant today was absolutely disgusting. She is so hateful. Now back chatting se about her resin like people having just seen what she done. She’s waving about teddywong account on her page. People can go onto a number of pages and see for themselves how evil she is

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Has she actually just came onto tiktok and slagging what my wanes look like? 6 beautiful healthy live children Sabrina. Want for nothing. Don’t you be jealous now. Imagine being that bitter about people having live children that you actually s their wanes off 😂
Ignore her,I've seen you put up a pic of some of your kids there adorable,your wee boy is so cute.