Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I don’t think anyone should be proud that the housing officer is terrified of their mum what does that say about her she’s a bully too runs in the family. I wouldn’t believe her but it should be reported high up because the manager for this area is useless 😳
Exactly only plays a victim sometimes and a bully the rest of the time .. but she's 2 thick 2 even understand the stuff she says is what's damaging 2 her the most not us

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Well that was some catch up, things not going well for oul sabby, I just wanted to say I agree with some of the comments about people putting too much personal information on here about themselves, obviously that's fine if you've nothing to hide or don't live near her but she has already found out who some of you are, i think we should find somewhere else to talk about personal things, I know WhatsApp was mentioned but some wouldn't feel comfortable giving out their number, there is a message app called kik where you just need a username. It would absolutely kill her not knowing what we're talking about.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well that was some catch up, things not going well for oul sabby, I just wanted to say I agree with some of the comments about people putting too much personal information on here about themselves, obviously that's fine if you've nothing to hide or don't live near her but she has already found out who some of you are, i think we should find somewhere else to talk about personal things, I know WhatsApp was mentioned but some wouldn't feel comfortable giving out their number, there is a message app called kik where you just need a username. It would absolutely kill her not knowing what we're talking about.
It would really drive her mad not knowing what we are saying 😂 I totally understand why people want to keep information away from her and the posts yesterday about the lady who lost her mother weee disgusting she takes personal information and makes a mockery of it she’s a disgusting person there are things I hold back from saying for that very reason

Aug 18, 2024
NI
It would really drive her mad not knowing what we are saying 😂 I totally understand why people want to keep information away from her and the posts yesterday about the lady who lost her mother weee disgusting she takes personal information and makes a mockery of it she’s a disgusting person there are things I hold back from saying for that very reason
I got the impression this “A” she goes on about wasn’t even on here. Some of those pages have alot more followers than whats on here. So she can’t blame all her problems on this.

I am most concerned for you if I’m honest. Does she know who you are? As much as I don’t think she’d have the ⚽️s to do anything she did go to someones place of work so definitely unpredictable.