Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I missed this video , what was said? I’ve only seen this latest rant about Shauna. What is she accusing Sue of now 😡
What was the video? And I’m sure sues child’s school would love to hear from a psycho who has stalked the mother and child sharing their photos maybe she should ring then the school can contact the police with their concerns. Big fool who does she think she is

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What was the video? And I’m sure sues child’s school would love to hear from a psycho who has stalked the mother and child sharing their photos maybe she should ring then the school can contact the police with their concerns. Big fool who does she think she is

Its this one, several threats in it that I am sure the police WOULD be interested in

Screenshot 2024-08-28 205518.png

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
That's fine when she rings sue the can do her 🤣🤣🤣 sue get ready for this tramp f

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Sabrina latest video … iv no words 😱
Im literally disgusted that she could compare her “12 years of hell and torture” to a woman with actual living children who is terminally ill?!?! Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower there she goes. I’m actually so disgusted it makes me feel sick. Once again reported to TT. And poor Sue… only beginning of term and she’s called to the headmaster already 😆😆😆

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That's fine when she rings sue the can do her 🤣🤣🤣 sue get ready for this tramp f
Yes that’s right. I have her on record stating she will ring my daughter’s school. The second I hear anything about it I will be phone the police that’s stalking a minor. Doesn’t matter what I’ve done or haven’t done she brought my daughter into it. It was the Amelia account that said about the school and now it came straight out of Sabrina’s mouth.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Im literally disgusted that she could compare her “12 years of hell and torture” to a woman with actual living children who is terminally ill?!?! Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower there she goes. I’m actually so disgusted it makes me feel sick. Once again reported to TT. And poor Sue… only beginning of term and she’s called to the headmaster already 😆😆😆
He loves me I’m on the PTA she can go do off

May 24, 2024
ireland
I missed this video , what was said? I’ve only seen this latest rant about Shauna. What is she accusing Sue of now 😡
Going crazy about her for writing comments calling her every name under the sun including slagging her daughter and saying it was incest,,, saying she was going to ring her daughters school ,, making fun of her saying she would love to see her in town and see how fast she runs and all saying the mirror would break if she looked innit all dirty se you would expect from a that child’s brain