Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Ohhhh I'm sure DWP would love to see that latest video of her stating she makes stuff to sell and it's enough to be able to afford her day trips and reborns.... well ya ugly do you can bet you're getting reported just so you know as we are all fully aware you can't keep away from this site ya stinking b
That needs reported big time!!!

May 24, 2024
ireland
I don’t understand why she thinks she’s so clever when she’s the biggest laughing stock on the app?? You make a fool out of your self every day and scream at your phone and your dog. You don’t even try to hide the fact you broke your promise to Jamie and read what we say on this site. Your entire existence either consists of rinsing the dead for everything they had or mentioning all of us. We don’t bully you , you put up sick s on the internet of you being vile and we discuss it. Go to therapy start volunteering in a charity shop or something you need serious help or a few months in jail which ever comes first you’re an absolute weirdo and they were right the pedo hunters will come knocking

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She can keep digging away. I really don’t care what she says about me neither does my husband. We have called each other a lot worse hahaha. But the min she picks up the phone and contacts the school is the second I go to the police station. I have all the videos saved of her insulting me and threatening me. I also have the videos of her saying she has screenshots of my daughter on her phone AND messages from the Amelia account where she said she has the name of the school. Sorry sabby you have sunk yourself now.
Am I mistaken or did she say something about selling the crafts on Etsy on the other account I’m 99% sure I heard that🤷🏼‍♀️

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is slabbering away how do we know she couldnt afford reborns?
TWO different people have came here saying she fleeced them, thats how we know

and now she is passing off selling the keyrings as a ruse for her day out so we didnt know?
She said she was going the first week in August all along, we knew it would need to be payday as she spend a monumental amount of money on total se.

God she has a selective memory

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She is slabbering away how do we know she couldnt afford reborns?
TWO different people have came here saying she fleeced them, thats how we know

and now she is passing off selling the keyrings as a ruse for her day out so we didnt know?
She said she was going the first week in August all along, we knew it would need to be payday as she spend a monumental amount of money on total se.

God she has a selective memory
She can’t afford the reborns 🤣 she has them on payment plans for months lol paying snippets here and there

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
And how did she even figure out the school? She’s gonna ring the child’s school how does she actually think she’s not unstable and stalking the poor family 😂😂 what a weirdo 😂😂
Breach of the child privacy and if she does or even a 3rd party acts on its she will find herself in court. Silly move on her behalf. Plus the school would laugh at her.