Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
No idea who is behind that page, I just had a look.
We will get the blame despite us saying time and time again we dont approve
Just because she is a vile specimen going for other peoples children, doesnt mean we are.

But 🤭
at her pushing her dolly on the swing😆
I had to laugh at the doll thing 😀
But I Def don't agree with them putting up then pics I'm sure she will be on roaring abuse at us soon even tho it has nothing to do with us

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s not me!!!!! Putting it out there now it’s not me!! 🙌🙌 one more thing. Although will probably fabricate this. If she really wants to prove to all of us the Logan was real why doesn’t she request her own medical records you can do it and by law they have to give it to you. Doesn’t have to show anything else just it saying pregnancy confirmed and ended.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I had to laugh at the doll thing 😀
But I Def don't agree with them putting up then pics I'm sure she will be on roaring abuse at us soon even tho it has nothing to do with us

Yep, and all the while the actual person behind the account will be laughing right at her.
It cannot penetrate her tiny brain that ALL the 12 years trolling didnt come from here

besides all he screeching "abuse/torture/trolling" a lot of it has been proven to be coming from inside the house. She goes on and on and on about the hate mail, sent to herself. Vile comments, sent by her herself, DV, she was the abuser..........and on and on
She now has ZERO credibility, another reason she is hiding from TikTok, that and what she has done and said about Sue & fam/Charlene & fam

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You should have been in an ambulance with them OB readings like that, but we always get the ones that will make their way in and are so poorly, time wasters should get charged or fined but how they would get the money back is a different story, it’s even the ones that mange to actually take a bed over night then days come in and are discharged, or the ones that play the system to stay in longer. We could write books on it and sadly everyone of these people think it’s the first time their plan has been used and we are silly enough to believe them. People even get their elderly parents admitted and so they can go on holiday knowing they can’t be discharged and they don’t need to pay for any care for them. The list is endless it’s all bed blocking, I seen her arm in a video this week and though what a mess it’s in, but normally they try to hide these scars and definitely don’t post it for the world to see for sympathy or attention
that’s what the nurse said too when she checked me over 😳 that’s awful that people would do that to their parents some people just take the piss out of everything. She’s quite happy to show her arm anyone else would be covering for their own dignity and respect to other people

May 6, 2024
antrim
Dumdedumm dum dum , fety do gobbledygook 😭😭 don't think I'll be going to see oasis anytime soon !! What a shambles Ticketmaster are , booted out 3x today , even got my son to try but the site crashed on him . I've given up 🙈😂 ....... Alexa delete my oasis playlist Nooooowwwww !!!! 😂
Same. Booted out twice. Gave up in the end. Rumour is they’re releasing some more Wembley dates. I’d have prefered Dublin tho as I’m near belfast