Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Iv no idea who okids is either, been trying to work it out. Some members here have previously been following it (so my guess under a different name) 2 accounts disappeared spillthetea, getsabrinaofftiktik I don’t think it would be spillthetea, but perhaps the other one. Then as you know I screen grab as much as possible, and searched my folder and found this, again might be completely wrong. I even thought I’d be a clever clogs and try to save the old old videos thinking the watermark would show original user but the watermark was new account holder. So iv hit a brick wall. But I will tell you now its 100% not me, I know one person in this group knows my full identity due to videos being sent over but the rest have only seen my new TT account with this users name.
I think Sabby is behind it I think it was an account she used 2 troll the girl below her an then put herself up and changed the name .. the account doesn interact with ya they just post and that's it Sabby knows we work her out with how she words things

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
They’re awful, I Duno guys I don’t wanna accuse anyone and I’m not,I just think the timing fits with her spat with that Charlene Walsh one and those Sabrina related photos going up on that account.
Perfect timing then for Sabby 2 blame it on heror at least make us think it's her 2 them voice overs this has Sabby all over it I commented on it an no response Sabby knows when writing stuff we can tell it's her if Charlene was behind that she would be in the comments

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I am on my 3rd bottle of the Derry shots and can honestly say I have never felt better. I don’t think they are making people buy it so unsure how they are robbing people
I have nothing against them. Been watching Elaine for ages and think she's a geg, if you don't like her style just swipe on. The amount of vitriol people have posted is ridiculous. Reporting her to the council? Taking pics of her camper van in a car park? They are actual jealous trolls.

There's far worse on TT (eg the creator who this thread is about).

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I think Sabby is behind it I think it was an account she used 2 troll the girl below her an then put herself up and changed the name .. the account doesn interact with ya they just post and that's it Sabby knows we work her out with how she words things
Yes COG I agree I think it’s her. I think it’s her defence when the police come knocking. We kept saying here we don’t post pic of Jamie (grave not included) and all of a sudden that page appears. It looks like they have gone down the sabrinaangelmom account and added everyone. She’s been very quiet on TikTok because she’s on the alt account. Also there are pics from her old account. Stuff none of us would have saved so where did they come from if not from Sabrina’s own phone from when she uploaded them the first time. Silly woman because if she pushes this into the police’s hands they can find out who made it and where it’s been uploaded from.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Found something, again I hate the thought of pointing fingers.
I decided to look for the person queengemi, she seems to be getting a lot of hate too, but her account is private but with searching the name it brings up people who have screen recorded and put it to TT. So I’m looking at one and I go to the comments, charlottes name is in the comments but it’s charchar, so I go into the account and it’s open to the public and I see the bikini picture that was yesterdays TT profile picture to wind Sabrina up. I could be literally way of the market and I hate the pointing fingers and I know there is more than one person who doesn’t like the way Sabrina goes on, but none of us have ever stooped so low in regards things says about Jamie and again we have all questioned if Logan is true. Thoughts ?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yes COG I agree I think it’s her. I think it’s her defence when the police come knocking. We kept saying here we don’t post pic of Jamie (grave not included) and all of a sudden that page appears. It looks like they have gone down the sabrinaangelmom account and added everyone. She’s been very quiet on TikTok because she’s on the alt account. Also there are pics from her old account. Stuff none of us would have saved so where did they come from if not from Sabrina’s own phone from when she uploaded them the first time. Silly woman because if she pushes this into the police’s hands they can find out who made it and where it’s been uploaded from.
Ino 😂 that last bit I was thinking that 2 but didn't Wana write it cos I know she's sitting in here reading didn Wana warn her so cops could catch her red hand now Mon see it disappearing she's fed when they look into it😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
I decided to look for the person queengemi, she seems to be getting a lot of hate too, but her account is private but with searching the name it brings up people who have screen recorded and put it to TT. So I’m looking at one and I go to the comments, charlottes name is in the comments but it’s charchar, so I go into the account and it’s open to the public and I see the bikini picture that was yesterdays TT profile picture to wind Sabrina up. I could be literally way of the market and I hate the pointing fingers and I know there is more than one person who doesn’t like the way Sabrina goes on, but none of us have ever stooped so low in regards things says about Jamie and again we have all questioned if Logan is true. Thoughts ?
Are u thinking it is Charlene Walsh behind it? Who is queengemi? Is she the other girl posted on that page?

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Are u thinking it is Charlene Walsh behind it? Who is queengemi? Is she the other girl posted on that page?
I’m not 100% sure but thing is Charlene been true to herself and says it with her chest. I see I says Charlotte but it’s Charlene I meant in previous comment. Something is linking to her though or it’s her friend doing it after Sabrina was cruel. I don’t know at this point.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’m not 100% sure but thing is Charlene been true to herself and says it with her chest. I see I says Charlotte but it’s Charlene I meant in previous comment. Something is linking to her though or it’s her friend doing it after Sabrina was cruel. I don’t know at this point.
So the bikini pic is that a profile pic on the account.. an can U see when it was made ?Sabby could behind that also ?

May 6, 2024
antrim
My first thought was it was her behind it, it does appear to be someone linked to her. She lives in London apparently so may feel untouchable

May 6, 2024
antrim
Found the account. It is her x

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
So the bikini pic is that a profile pic on the account.. a can U see when it was made ?Sabby could behind that also ?
Charlene’s bikini picture was her profile picture yesterday on her account but it’s not today, and I wouldn’t of known charchar was Charlene only for when I seen in the video/picture grid the bikini shot.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I still think it’s Sabrina. I think she has made the account a grabbed some random screenshots to make it look less suspicious. The wording on the posts is very like her. Everyone knew the milk Asda video was her trying to be funny. So why would 0kids put it up if not to make accusations against Sabrina. The emojis also are very her.

Attachments

• IMG_7478.png
    IMG_7478.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7477.png
    IMG_7477.png
    273.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7476.png
    IMG_7476.png
    172 KB · Views: 43