Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Part of me thinks would sabrina really be behind that account, would she not be on tt ranting and raving about take them pics of jamie down now,whoever it is is sick and is trying to tarnish this page,we all have a problem with her not jamie. I hope people do read here and see that none of us would do that.
I think she's letting on she hasn't seen it yet an when she does she will kick off she's waiting so we don't believe it's her .. all the other posts she has found before us an she was called out for it she's just changing her tactics 2 try an throw us off the scent that it's her cos we would all be thinking exactly what Ur thinking

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sure look what she said about him in the “hate mail” bones in a coffin and half cooked fetus. She remembers them so well wonder why
Exactly.. I don't think Sabby has a bar set of how low she won't go .. she has done alot of damage with her rants lately this is damage control get the attention of what she's done off her an put back on her in a sympathy way .. just in time for U and Charlene going 2 the police

May 6, 2024
antrim
Am I just not seeing them? So how many people have actually commented that they aren’t appropriate and the comments are being deleted?? Is it just me???
I can’t see any either and I commented too. Whoever is behind it is literally deleting them as soon as they come in. Maybe we should post in the early hours when sabby will be in her medicated coma just to see if they stay up

May 6, 2024
antrim
Maybe her last visit to A&E they finally cornered her for a proper assessment due to being a frequent flyer? Perhaps they convinced her to sign in voluntary or put her on a hold (wishful thinking )

The quiet one, has there been any sightings in the local vicinity?
Has anyone noticed her last post has over 10k views?
And only 135 likes, says it all really. All she is is a bit of entertainment for us sane folk