Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think it's funny that she says she knows who we all are because she does not know me and I'm 💯 on that she s one sick twisted woman
Is she threatening suicide again attention seeking witch
Yeah she has a plan and it’ll be everyone’s fault who’s on her live because they won’t help but it won’t be today

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
it
Oh so I’m not a real woman? Because I had to force my babies to come to me? Does she know anything about male infertility? Or women who have gone through cancer treatment who are left infertile? No she hasn’t. I’m absolutely DEVASTATED. I actually can’t watch anything anymore. I’m done. Good luck to you all everyone. Thanks for being so kind but I won’t be watching any more of her stuff xx
do her !!!! Do not let her annoy U she's 1 lying uneducated bastard!!!!

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
You do not know us all on here Sabrina!!

You know that account is you!! You were more raging when other accounts had your sons photo posted tbh your very calm in your video you just posted!! Stop threatening to unalive yourself!! Your just raging ppl are seeing through your facade!!

I smell a rat

Very defensive constantly saying it’s not her 🙄

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You do not know us all on here Sabrina!!

You know that account is you!! You were more raging when other accounts had your sons photo posted tbh your very calm in your video you just posted!! Stop threatening to unalive yourself!! Your just raging ppl are seeing through your facade!!

I smell a rat

Very defensive constantly saying it’s not her 🙄
I can’t see the new video and I’m not clicking on her account 😂 she’s unreal she gives herself away everytime of course it was her scum bag

May 24, 2024
ireland
angry family guy GIF

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Ladies thank you. I just had a good cry there! I can’t believe I let that comment affect me so much. But honestly the trauma that is IVF is no joke, neither is having multiple losses (unless you are Sabrina who has had it 10 times worse). I know there are much harder things for people to deal with in this life and I would never ever EVER try and make it into a competition, but going through years of infertility, having multiple rounds of ivf, having multiple losses and not knowing will you ever get your rainbow was truly the hardest season in our lives. We are so grateful for what we have now but I have dealt with the guilt and shame of infertility for years. Wondering why was I not more of a woman. Then to hear that come out of her mouth just transported me straight back to the darkest period of my life. She talks about karma. Well… good luck to her as by her standards karma comes after the lowest of the low and I’m sorry but that comment was low. I appreciate all your kindness so much and I’m sorry if you think I’m just being dramatic xx
Not 1 bit dramatic at all love hope Ur ok xxx