Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The quiet one is spot on, Its 3 different videos, one she has deleted but Joanne has uploaded it
this is 1 & 3, the middle one of her at the hospital is the one Joanne has

Screenshot 2024-09-03 133110.png
Thankyou i thought i was going mad lol I’ve had 2 hours sleep because as yous know my neighbour is a psycho which doesn’t help my anxiety as i had someone close to me take their own life and then you have scumbag making a mockery of things also she makes the area feel very unsafe and as an anxiety sufferer that’s not good

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
The quiet one is spot on, Its 3 different videos, one she has deleted but Joanne has uploaded it
this is 1 & 3, the middle one of her at the hospital is the one Joanne has

Screenshot 2024-09-03 133110.png
I get yas now my brain is still sleeping I thought I missed a video I read the first comment as there being a video of her on the phone 2 the ambulance rather than Sabby explaining it 🙈

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm with U know so that's what she was saying in the videos but there wasn't an actual video of her on the phone .. sorry I'm slow 2day early mornings too exhausted 2 think 🤣🤣🙈
Aww your ok I’m the same and I’ve no sleep so I’m even more confused 😂 I know what you mean now no she had no video of her on the phone just her screaming after

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Thankyou i thought i was going mad lol I’ve had 2 hours sleep because as yous know my neighbour is a psycho which doesn’t help my anxiety as i had someone close to me take their own life and then you have scumbag making a mockery of things also she makes the area feel very unsafe and as an anxiety sufferer that’s not good
No Ur not I am 🤣🤣🤣. Same here that's why I've no sympathy for her or even care that she says that she wouldn know real mental health if it jumped up an hit her in the nose

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My daughter said a certain person sent her a friend request 3 times and it’s the wee girls I thought it was one 18 and one 17 so when Aine said she was a minor she was right but imagine them doing Sabrina’s dirty work both wee girls work in primark and one is still at school what’s even worse is they would have been flirting with Keith 😳there mother definitely needs told

guurrllls

Jun 3, 2024
Ireland
There’s no mental health team in urgent care you have to go to Enniskillen to see the crisis team which she refused to do so she must have hoped omagh would have bandaged it and she could leave maybe they rang the police to go after her 😂 it was all pure manipulation and set up I don’t think she would have had time for that many stitches either and I thought she said last time they wouldn’t do stitches it was staples she tells that many lies she can’t keep up
Can I ask y does she not like enniskillen hospital?