Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Yous are literally vile. Ok for all yous to voice your opinions for months soon as anyone with a difference in opinion comments you go on the attack and spout vile stuff. I wonā€™t retaliate though as Iā€™m a better person and donā€™t need to attack and get personal and gang up on other people to make myself feel good šŸ˜Š Iā€™m a waste of oxygen and bringing people with weeks to live into it because I voice my opinion like everyone else has done so on here ??? Wowww
I couldnā€™t give a f@@k what you say or think you and that tramp are cut from the same cloth!! If you didnā€™t want ā€œattackedā€ you wouldnā€™t have came here begging for our attention away on your missing the pity party I hear she had a smart price chocolate cake

BYE NOW šŸ–•

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
Come on keep up the name calling, Just exposing yourselves even more for the bullies yous really are. This page is public that means anyone is entitled to share their opinion, if yous donā€™t like that make a private group.. if yous donā€™t like the idea/arenā€™t big enough to have to reveal your identities within a private group maybes donā€™t act big when it comes to anonymous forums. Bye bye now šŸ˜˜

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Come on keep up the name calling, Just exposing yourselves even more for the bullies yous really are. This page is public that means anyone is entitled to share their opinion, if yous donā€™t like that make a private group.. if yous donā€™t like the idea/arenā€™t big enough to have to reveal your identities within a private group maybes donā€™t act big when it comes to anonymous forums. Bye bye now šŸ˜˜
Stop saying ā€œyousā€ there is no such bloody word!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
So what is it that you want from us ?? šŸ˜ I've ran out of crayons šŸ– or you wanting a wee cup of tea šŸµ

May 6, 2024
antrim
Even if it were private, youā€™d still request to join here just to state your opinion. Before calling anyone here a bully, take a look at Sabrinaā€™s behaviour.
She is vicious! There may be TT accounts that go too far by uploading things, but take that up with them. Are you messaging them to call them bullies? Most have hit the ignore button on you and after I send this message I will be doing the same.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yous are literally vile. Ok for all yous to voice your opinions for months soon as anyone with a difference in opinion comments you go on the attack and spout vile stuff. I wonā€™t retaliate though as Iā€™m a better person and donā€™t need to attack and get personal and gang up on other people to make myself feel good šŸ˜Š Iā€™m a waste of oxygen and bringing people with weeks to live into it because I voice my opinion like everyone else has done so on here ??? Wowww
I think U don't remember Ur first message 2 us .. that wasn just an opinion šŸ¤”

Yous are literally like a pack of vultures, yous have tortured this woman for months to the point sheā€™s obviously losing it mentally. Yous wonā€™t be satisfied until she offs herself. Yes everyoneā€™s entitled to their opinions ffs but keep it to yourself when you can see what itā€™s doing to someone when is enough enough?

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Even if it were private, youā€™d still request to join here just to state your opinion. Before calling anyone here a bully, take a look at Sabrinaā€™s behaviour.
She is vicious! There may be TT accounts that go too far by uploading things, but take that up with them. Are you messaging them to call them bullies? Most have hit the ignore button on you and after I send this message I will be doing the same.
She needs 2 go back up sabbys hole where she dragged herself out off!!

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Come on keep up the name calling, Just exposing yourselves even more for the bullies yous really are. This page is public that means anyone is entitled toshare their opinion, if yous donā€™t like that make a private group.. if yous donā€™t like the idea/arenā€™t big enough to have to reveal your identities within a private group maybes donā€™t act big when it comes to anonymous forums. Bye bye now šŸ˜˜
Just like TikTok is a public platform that tramps use to mock and manipulate ppl! Donā€™t post it if you donā€™t want the opinion! She posts her life on TikTok! More ppl talking about her away from this site!! Sheā€™s known for being a selfish jealous tramp! Only thing thatā€™s near her is Alexa and sheā€™s no fing choice