Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What a load of lies someone has told her or she has selectively read, but no one here has wished her dead! More so people want her to seek the help she desperately needs
Yeah no one said the words we want her dead the sad was thing people on here were actually worried about her believe me when I say it wouldn’t be returned in any shape of form if she thought someone here was suicidal she would be posting about it laughing

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Seen this comment earlier and now she’s removed it
The cheek of the other person why shouldn’t she? Why is there one rule for her and one for the rest of us she’s just a bully plain and simple and has been called out on her behaviour so is now letting on she’s suicidal she’s not one bit she’s a lying asshole

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
So she's twisted the narrative again, no one wished her dead. If you had harmed yourself the police have a duty of care, they deemed you totally fine and didn't require an ambulance nor treatment. More misuse of resources. She obviously spun off her repertoire you usually spill out "I've been bullied, my angel children, I've been doxxed etc..etc"
If in the event she actually does receive an alarm, sit back and watch how she misuses it also, when she throws her attention seeking tantrums.
Here's what I actually do wish: that pizza tastes like cardboard and you s@@t it out sideways tomorrow Bon appétit

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I accidentally bought my cats two sachets of posh dog food and I had to google whether or not they could eat it. I certainly wouldn’t give them fing pizza. The dog should be eating dog food wet and dry. That’s why is coat is so dull and he’s lethargic. It’s the vitamins in the food that give him and shiny coat and energy. She’s literally slowly killing that dog. Bread tomatoes pepperoni and chicken. Stupid stupid woman. do she probably gives him chocolate aswell.