Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I thought I saw a post the other night were someone said she’s threatening to off herself I wish she would. Not an exact quote and really can’t be bothered trying to find it as its probably 60 pages back.

Is that maybe what she’s talking about?
I don’t recall seeing anything like that, so I’m happy for her to prove me wrong. But just so I’m clear Sabrina, I certainly don’t wish you dead. I’m not as evil as you are. You told someone to drop dead in your live the other night. Your exact words were “away and drop dead, and I mean that”.
People in glass houses and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I don’t recall seeing anything like that, so I’m happy for her to prove me wrong. But just so I’m clear Sabrina, I certainly don’t wish you dead. I’m not as evil as you are. You told someone to drop dead in your live the other night. Your exact words were “away and drop dead, and I mean that”.
I definitely saw it but it may have well been deleted and I’d be fairly confident nobody quoted it to respond but could be wrong. I’ve been having to skip pages with how much is being discussed.

She does need to understand that because one person makes a comment doesn’t mean everyone is in agreement.

And yes completely agree she did say that so whats the difference unfortunately.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Scabby Sabby Ur 1 lying piece of s noone at all said we want U DEAD!!!!

U where on here last night giving back as good as U got U said U haven't been on here sure last week U admitted 2 been on here and apologised 2 Ur "BOYS" now Ur denying U where even on here 😂 Ur crackers love and delusional..

Alarm system on Ur house 😂😂 Ur dump has never been targeted 😂😂

U need 2 hurry up and understand the TT accounts have do all 2 day with us U dick

Why U making out like U needed assistants last night cos if U had taken anything more than Ur allowed dosage U wouldv been brought 2 a&e for a drip 😂

@pigsinblankets Ur the 1 wishing people dead Ur the 1 that lies U don't know the difference between the truth and a lie Ur the tramp behind the Damien account Ur the 1 putting the pictures up of LIVING kids Ur the 1 grooming vulnerable people 2 do Ur dirty work Ur the 1 torturing women who r fighting Cancer!!! Ur the attention seeking t that drains r NHS
Ur the 1 that is making a mockery of dvv and claim every other day Ur suicidal cos U say stuff so bad and 2 take the attention of Ur vile words U claim Ur guna kil urself

U also need 2 understand that there's more than just us on cc that hate U!

P,s all U need 2 do to stop all of this is 2 be a nicer person 😂 that's it so simple

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
We know she would have no issue in saying that it someone I heard her tell an elderly neighbour to go and die 😳 one rule for her and one for the other i was talking about her and her family member to someone today 😂 that’s all i say

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Now why the do would the PSNI/Housing Exec install a panic alarm whenever all she does is waste their time? She does it all to herself. Perpetual victim. So much for not mentioning the "vermin".
A panic alarm is something she can hold in her and the big simple, dv victims get given them, the entire park needs a panic alarm to be safe from her 😂

May 24, 2024
ireland
She’s just simply not a decent let alone good person. Shes a habitual liar and a narcissistic personality. But we all know that anyway that’s what she hates that we can see right through her bullshit and she can’t control the narrative. Screaming in to the phone that she’s going to kill herself while munching on prawn cocktail crisps? Came on here last night with the old mammy and daddy abused you routine and as soon as that was pointed out she ran back to whatever hole she came from. Absolute gobshite ur ma should be ashamed of her self for everything that you are let alone you. I dare you to say that to anyone’s face you’ll get knocked clean out and your little baby born doll won’t stop it

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t wish you dead either Sabrina, you’ve been my tiktok entertainment for well over a year now.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
In
She’s just simply not a decent let alone good person. Shes a habitual liar and a narcissistic personality. But we all know that anyway that’s what she hates that we can see right through her bullshit and she can’t control the narrative. Screaming in to the phone that she’s going to kill herself while munching on prawn cocktail crisps? Came on here last night with the old mammy and daddy abused you routine and as soon as that was pointed out she ran back to whatever hole she came from. Absolute gobshite ur ma should be ashamed of her self for everything that you are let alone you. I dare you to say that to anyone’s face you’ll get knocked clean out and your little baby born doll won’t stop it
shes disgusting she’s obsessed with mummy’s and daddy’s and abuse well sure if that’s what she believes that people want her dead then being quiet would be good for her.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Now why the do would the PSNI/Housing Exec install a panic alarm whenever all she does is waste their time? She does it all to herself. Perpetual victim. So much for not mentioning the "vermin".
So because she is a horrid bastard to everyone going she gets a free alarm stored. Suppose we will know when it doesn’t appear. She does realise that she doxxed her own address many times and her town and where she goes in town. And all the gossiping takes place online. No one has ever gone near her or made her feel unsafe in her own home. Load of bollacks. Sure she tells people come on over and say things to her face so she’s not that ficking scared. Police probably told her exactly what she wanted to hear. She’s a lying scheming tramp