Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I would think most people have been through something traumatic and loss and many have been through more than Sabrina but choose to move on the best they can but that attention seeking drama queen is sitting in her bed posting for attention. How about helping yourself Sabrina? How about staying of social media and getting a life, she’s an attention seeking asshole
Yas quiet one!! 👏

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I would think most people have been through something traumatic and loss and many have been through more than Sabrina but choose to move on the best they can but that attention seeking drama queen is sitting in her bed posting for attention. How about helping yourself Sabrina? How about staying of social media and getting a life, she’s an attention seeking asshole
Exactly this. My main reason for being so quiet last few days to lift myself up after that performance the other day.

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
Losing a child would be heartbreaking but using that as a platform for attention and scamming charitable people is pure awful in my opinion. She sits there trying to gain all the attention and when it wains or someone questions her story she cries bully and tries starting a witchhunt, even going as far as attacking her followers for not joining the witchhunts.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly this. My main reason for being so quiet last few days to lift myself up after that performance the other day.
Exactly you didn’t go in TikTok and start putting videos up blaming others and threatening people. I hope you’re ok? When I’m triggered I do the same I retreat for a while. Sabrina just can’t cope without attention and even if we never mention her again she’ll make something up

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly you didn’t go in TikTok and start putting videos up blaming others and threatening people. I hope you’re ok? When I’m triggered I do the same I retreat for a while. Sabrina just can’t cope without attention and even if we never mention her again she’ll make something up
Yeah I’m alright now, I normally can tell the difference from people who put it on and those who do it for attention and it just got to me, and then argued me when she turned the help down. So had to take myself away from her a while spend time with loved ones. And it’s nice to see Sabrina’s new TT she isn’t doing anything silly and it’s just random videos

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah I’m alright now, I normally can tell the difference from people who put it on and those who do it for attention and it just got to me, and then argued me when she turned the help down. So had to take myself away from her a while spend time with loved ones. And it’s nice to see Sabrina’s new TT she isn’t doing anything silly and it’s just random videos
Thats how I found this group back in may it had been a week of her screaming videos police and ambulance out all the time my anxiety was through the roof I was genuinely worried for her and triggered at the same time. She kept taking about here so I came here. As time has went on I have realised it’s all for attention all carefully planned out to manipulate others who have a heart. I still see my mh team and I was talking about her yesterday and he told me that she is responsible for herself and anything she does is on her and she should not be blaming others he said he’s more worried about people who are silent and struggling he also said he knows of people who have been arrested for wasting the time of emergency services 😳 I didnt sleep at all because of her behaviour on Monday night so in future if she kicks of like that again I won’t be watching her

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Thats how I found this group back in may it had been a week of her screaming videos police and ambulance out all the time my anxiety was through the roof I was genuinely worried for her and triggered at the same time. She kept taking about here so I came here. As time has went on I have realised it’s all for attention all carefully planned out to manipulate others who have a heart. I still see my mh team and I was talking about her yesterday and he told me that she is responsible for herself and anything she does is on her and she should not be blaming others he said he’s more worried about people who are silent and struggling he also said he knows of people who have been arrested for wasting the time of emergency services 😳 I didnt sleep at all because of her behaviour on Monday night so in future if she kicks of like that again I won’t be watching her
Big hugs to you and thankyou for sharing 🤗 💓 we are all here if ever you need to chat or just need a rant. Xxx

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Hope your ok🥰 we are all here for you, never feel alone!

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Hollyoaks help 😁😁
I haven't been on today must catch up but I do however have a question

Those of u that watch Hollyoaks was it on last night all I can see n the app s Thursday night episodes

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Big hugs to you and thankyou for sharing 🤗 💓 we are all here if ever you need to chat or just need a rant. Xxx
I agree Ashley & everybody that she has triggered, it’s happened to us all in varying degrees but know this group is always here when we’re ready to return.
What bugs me is her constantly saying about her bio but she goes off on that many rants & tangents that she is managing to bring triggers out in people we thought we’d dealt with or didn’t know we had! Her temper frightens me