Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yes a haul and Mary and coco are back and you know how friggin loud she is I heard her making that video I was sitting in the sun and she was in her house I assumed she was outside 😂😂 I heard her tell Mary to go upstairs to her room to look for crayons and I assumed she was at her front door but she was in the kitchen 😂
I hope she has cleaned up the blood and bloody baby wipes up there knowing her probably not. Sure she is proud of it. Sick.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t agree with her getting those girls to wish that man a happy birthday in heaven. If that’s what she wants to do let her on but not drag someone’s else’s kids into her way of life.
That’s what I thought. They didn’t know him it’s just another figment of her imagination that he’s up in heaven. If she had already said happy birthday why not leave it at that. Those poor kids are being groomed to believe in heaven and that her kids are real etc. and not to mention the swearing out of her is ridiculous. do this and fing that.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
That’s what I thought. They didn’t know him it’s just another figment of her imagination that he’s up in heaven. If she had already said happy birthday why not leave it at that. Those poor kids are being groomed to believe in heaven and that her kids are real etc. and not to mention the swearing out of her is ridiculous. do this and fing that.
It’s honestly unbelievable

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I thought that weird too her whole existence is around death and heaven them wee girls don’t need brought into that

May 6, 2024
antrim
Using those wee girls for clout again. Trying to portray that she’s some sort of saint.
Here’s an idea sabby, give those kids the privacy they deserve and keep them off your tik tok completely! They aren’t your kids. They’re too young to consent to you filming them.
Also having that wee child involved in your obsession with death isn’t healthy for her.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She's definitely a groomer, the more I see the more I believe it, giving kids toys that aren't even related to her,not even their birthday or Christmas.
That was creepy. Oh here’s a colouring book here’s a mini brands. If that was a man a lot of people would have something to say. She says 3 or 4 times oh not getting you on camera. Shows arms hair and legs. Then there is bad people on TikTok. Nah love you are the biggest baddest bully going. Doesn’t matter if she shows her face the problem is already in the room with you.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Would that explain why Sabrina has got a little more overboard with her MH? I didn’t know she had a guy, she definitely hasn’t had any luck.
She was with him years ago for a short while they broke up apparently coz his family didn’t approve. She insulted him constantly and screamed and called him horrible names across the park. He was in hospital and the end of his life when she went up with her sister. The poor man didn’t know where he was. And she’s like oh we said we still loved each other. I reckon he couldn’t stand her. Also the two of them were caught stealing in boots and the judge blamed her and said she was a bad influence. He had loads of character recommendations she had none lol

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
They’d been apart for years. Only mentioned him when he was dying
Oh right. Then that case I wouldn’t be doing the whole picture thing and stuff for my ex. They may of been dickheads and still speak to one of them but if anything happened I wouldn’t be doing that in my living room. My husband would tell me to catch myself on. Iv a picture in a frame of my best friend and it’s in a storage box somewhere in the house with his tshirt but I don’t broadcast it