Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I thought that too 😳
If she wanted to play chalk with them then do it. Why does she have to have the phone in her hand at all times. We don’t know what she’s doing when it’s not recording. But if I looked out and my young child was talking to a woman with a phone out recording my kids. Questions would be asked!

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
Some of them are ok but she needs to develop them into something, they’re just moulds, no real reason to make them or no reason anyone wouid want to buy them only out of pity
That is what she is relying on, giving the big sob stories about being ab angel mum and DV survivals plus being bullied to garner enough sympathy people actually buy her tat.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Nah something just dosent sit right , a court order needs to happen to stop children entering her house!! She's trying to turn the tables and trying to make out that she is the caring soul but it dosent wash with us anymore Sabby !! Your using those kids for likes and attention on social media and that's wrong on many levels. Your using them and bribing them with all the se of the day . That's abuse in itself .

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If she wanted to play chalk with them then do it. Why does she have to have the phone in her hand at all times. We don’t know what she’s doing when it’s not recording. But if I looked out and my young child was talking to a woman with a phone out recording my kids. Questions would be asked!
The mother doesn’t care 😳 mine would be no where near her and aside from the phone and constant posting someone who claimed to be actively suicidal a few days ago should not be unsupervised around kids if they were her kids they would be in care whose to say she won’t sh or try to end her life and the kids in the house

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
Seen there is no mention of getting stitches out! They only stay in so long then need removed. More proof of lies. Although she will say about it now I’ve mentioned it here. Same with the bad language. I said earlier about her swearing around the kids now it’s I’m trying to watch my language. Next will be oh I’ve to go to health center for stitch removal this week.
Hey I'm just home it was lovely putting a face to the name🤣 hope you enjoyed ur meal I just replied to u on the page👀 xx

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
How quick it changes from oh hate comments just going over my head from last week it was Bye bye (bloody baby wipes and crisps) that proves it’s all for attention and views. She thrives on thinking she can manipulate all her viewers. That won’t be her last video on the subject. She can’t resist playing the poor hard put upon victim.