Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Your all putting me in the mood for wine now, my daughter asked me earlier if I wanted a bottle from the shop and I said no,I might go to the shop for a bottle, and fing sabby put me in the mood for roses.
Totally go and get a bottle and join us lol 😆 it's nice to just chill out with a wine 🍷I have a tub of miniture heroes here also going down well , my hips will be screaming come Monday 🙈😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I also think that coco is afraid of her or at least wary as she is hardly in her house and if she goes in she is out as quick. it seems it’s always Mary and all you ever hear out of scabbys mouth is Mary, look Mary, Mary, Mary,Mary. Just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️
You could be right there are two older sisters who don’t speak to Sabrina at all they are teenagers. I would like to think she’s genuine by why record it and they are probably cautious as they know how her mood changes

May 6, 2024
antrim
You could be right there are two older sisters who don’t speak to Sabrina at all they are teenagers. I would like to think she’s genuine by why record it and they are probably cautious as they know how her mood changes
Mary seems quite vulnerable to me. I know all kids are at that age, but slightly more than her sister and Jodie. Poor wee mite having to listen to sabby talking about the dead as if they’re alive and watching her doing shopping hauls for her dolls 🥴

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Seen there is no mention of getting stitches out! They only stay in so long then need removed. More proof of lies. Although she will say about it now I’ve mentioned it here. Same with the bad language. I said earlier about her swearing around the kids now it’s I’m trying to watch my language. Next will be oh I’ve to go to health center for stitch removal this week.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Seen there is no mention of getting stitches out! They only stay in so long then need removed. More proof of lies. Although she will say about it now I’ve mentioned it here. Same with the bad language. I said earlier about her swearing around the kids now it’s I’m trying to watch my language. Next will be oh I’ve to go to health center for stitch removal this week.
She will definitely mention it now lol same with the swearing she mentioned it in the video and someone said it here earlier 😂 and she claims to not read here and if u had 17 stitches in your arm you wouldn’t be swinging it about like she does